OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

on a serious note....lets try to remember what easter is really about.....lets not make it about sneakers and a damn bunny!
only since you used the word serious instead of devout/respectful/considerate/faith...

A lot of easter is mixed in from other earlier rituals.

It's kind of irrelevant as long as folks use the motivation of any day to be better to 1 another I'm all for it.  But I have to at least give you a lil ribbin since you got all 'serious' about suggesting that Easter has a specific meaning to everyone in a public forum that includes at the very least christians and ex-christian buddhists (you n me). 

But Easter from a comprehensive view incorporates more than a few traditions from a variety of historical beliefs so rather than chastise let's all just be cool nah mean?  But I did find this kind of fascinating... 

So well done on the kobe wet dreams reference! well done!

Also ... there's no purple swoosh easters.  The samples had a slightly differnet make up if you look closely... purple swoosh, lavender eyelets.  I personally said pass when I saw that pic and cop when I saw the actual release.  

Anyways I'll prolly rock mine tomorrow cuz ya'll be fools that passed on these babies if you coulda copped for retail :smile:

I've never been the type to double up on shoes other than when I use to cop all white forces but if I have the opportunity to find another pair of Easters for retail they are copped, my favorite pair of 8s so far!!!!

Yup, just like Christmas, bhms, and exts. Go ahead and wait it out...
roll.gif
 Never hesitate with Kobes. No matter how limited they are they sell out.

Yup, just like Christmas, bhms, and exts. Go ahead and wait it out...

I'm not much of a kobes fan like much of you probably are but it's been my experience that a lot of shoes have inflated prices right after release date and a lot of people are looking to resell (assumption), so the prices come down after shipments are received. Especially my size being an 8.5/9, it shouldn't be that hard for me to find a pair going for retail or close to it. I didn't really like the christmas or bhms but exts were found in my size for retail far after release day, so I'm banking on the same thing happening with these. If not, I'm straight. Not dying to have these, thus my patience at waiting to see if they hit retail.

Hopefully it happens, if not.. on to the next one. :smile:

I have kobe 8s in size 11 but found a 10.5 in the BHM for something decent... will the .5 in size really bother me?? asking the opinion of the forum... ugh :smh:

Someone posted it yesterday morning...

But there were only 7 different colors with that new purple pair...

Just checked the site again, and now there's 11 total colors on NDC.

Wonder what those 4 pair on the right match? Hmmmmm....
Some of those colors match up w/ the Elites cws but I guess we'll have to wait to see

Only the all purple pair is in stock... Based on that, all signs point towards either the gradients or the PEs . The sheath on the back of the gradients is like a light-grayish color tho. So maybe they're supposed to match another cw. Either way, I hope they don't hold off on it too much longer.

What do kobe 8s with full shokuzu + socks look like (Example: Volts) Pic anyone?
If you wanna waste money on an overrated sock pair, go ahead. Too many complaints of sock slippage.

Personally I could care less, I wear enough Kobe gear everyone knows what the ****** Shozoku means by now. 
laugh.gif

Cop those kicks bruh. Going down .5 won't bother you at all.
Yeah, it does. I wear a 12 in Kobe's but am normally a 11.5 and the 11s I got on Friday were tight.

Having said that, don't sleep or pay those reseller prices. Kobe's are the worst out of the three lines. Though the limited Lebrons definitely go for way higher. The price of Corks or Crown Jewels go for probably Christmas, BHMs and a NSWs combined.

Last edited:
Some of those colors match up w/ the Elites cws but I guess we'll have to wait to see

Purple elite socks = Purple Fades?

Fiberglass/Purple elite socks = Easters?

Chilling Red/Stadium Grey/Electric Orange = ?

Stadium Grey/Electric Orange/Sport Turquoise = ?

White/Court Purple/Black = Silver/Purple "Assists" ?

Don't know the Elite shoe colorways offhand tho, so I'm just guessing here...

Hopefully these are a sign of future "normal" 8 colorways releasing, and not for Elites. ..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom