OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I wanna get the X'mas Lights and dye the upper black but not sure how dark the dye will look on the EM. Sulfurs you can get few weeks/months down the road since they are GRs. I'll see how they look in person if i wanna pay retail or wait for a discount because i can still wear the VIIs :tongue:

Not my picture but oh man do these look insane on feet

Heads up all.. HoH in KC is selling the sulfurs and the socks already. Go get em while they last

Lucky :D. Why the early release?
Edit: Forgot to ask! How do they feel? Share your thoughts man!
Not sure but I assume its because they aren't limited so they figured might as well put them out since they got em.

They feel amazing. Nothing like the VII's. my TTS is a 10 so I tried on both a 10.5 and a 10. I say go with your TTS, not that the 10.5 felt huge or anything but 10 felt great. Also, they really are extremely light! The EM is sooo flexible and light, now we just gotta wait and see how it holds up but it feels tough like it'll be durable. Overall great shoe, can't wait to hoop in em.

Not sure but I assume its because they aren't limited so they figured might as well put them out since they got em.
They feel amazing. Nothing like the VII's. my TTS is a 10 so I tried on both a 10.5 and a 10. I say go with your TTS, not that the 10.5 felt huge or anything but 10 felt great. Also, they really are extremely light! The EM is sooo flexible and light, now we just gotta wait and see how it holds up but it feels tough like it'll be durable. Overall great shoe, can't wait to hoop in em.

Can't wait!!

So are the socks elite basketball quarters or what? They still remind me of elite structure running socks

They're Quarter socks, to go with the shoe, so they're basketball socks, I'll stock up on them for sure.

Kobe VIII has the look of a running shoe, therefore the padding in the Quarter socks will be necessary for the lower and lighter shoe that he makes.

Can't stay away from this thread. Been watching and posting in here since the sample of VIII's surfaced and now we are 5 days away from the first cw. :smokin

I have a feeling Nike will make the Shozoku logo 3M reflective. The 3M reflective on the two stripes and matching quarter socks. I'm guessing for a pair of these 3M socks, Nike charges 20-25 dollars and resellers charge 100-150.

Back
Top Bottom