OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

You should be banned. Learn to read.
LOL Damn man you had to shut em down like that 
roll.gif
... But seriously this Grinch talk is annoying & the fact people are not READING is even worse.

love the sulfur, look great on the court, nike give a black mamba pattern on nike id, preferably black and white.

Would love to hear a thorough performance review on these, Kobe's have always been great performance, but each shoe had one characteristic flaw:

Kobe IV - Lunar foam bottoming out. Also not as light and form fitting as the V and VI.

Kobe V - Lighter, great zoom (no more lunar) but Horrible Traction (no more herringbone)

Kobe VI - Same as V, horrible traction (no herringbone) but everything else strong. (slightly weaker heel lockdown)

Kobe VII - A huge dissapointment all around.

Kobe VIII? Supposedly the lightest kobe shoe yet. Low cute. Herrigbone! None of the gimmicks of the VII. I'm curious to see how the lockdown is and the breathable engineered mesh fit as well. 
how is kobe4 not so light?and i have been playing with my inlines for a year i got no problem with them.

That "Grinch" cw is fake, and it was a pic from a fake Eric Avar account. But a lot of sneaker blogs ran with it anyway without checking their sources.
Kobe himself already confirmed the other day that the Christmas Lights/Stained Glass/Multi-color Scales colorway is this year's Xmas colorway, and he even dubbed them the "Christmas Lights" because those were the inspiration.
So...there is absolutely ZERO confusion what is the Xmas colorway. Enough about a Grinch colorway being the Xmas colorway, it's a dead subject, and people need to stop reviving it.
Does this colorway description sound like a "Grinch" colorway to you? This is directly from the NDC release calendar:
Kobe 8 System
Black/Bright Crimson-Fiberglass-Vivid Sulpher
Style# 555035-030
$150

Appreciate the info!

Would love to hear a thorough performance review on these, Kobe's have always been great performance, but each shoe had one characteristic flaw:

Kobe IV - Lunar foam bottoming out. Also not as light and form fitting as the V and VI.

Kobe V - Lighter, great zoom (no more lunar) but Horrible Traction (no more herringbone)

Kobe VI - Same as V, horrible traction (no herringbone) but everything else strong. (slightly weaker heel lockdown)

Kobe VII - A huge dissapointment all around.

Kobe VIII? Supposedly the lightest kobe shoe yet. Low cute. Herrigbone! None of the gimmicks of the VII. I'm curious to see how the lockdown is and the breathable engineered mesh fit as well. 

I disagree with all your reviews with the exception of the vii's

the toe curl is not the shoe, it's just kobe himself lifting his toes up..

if you look at the vanessa pic it's rather flat, no banana

I said I wasn't going to get them... I lied! They are a lot better than I thought. I'm really liking the EM. Fit is so much better then the 7s. Who said these were HOH exclusive?

The 2 stripes on the back of the VIII's are sick. Really sets you up to buy the Kobe Elite Quarter Socks. Can't wait to hear more news on the new socks.

6 more days :smokin

p.s gonna update the thread tomorrow since school is over

Last edited:
I'm glad the sulfurs are catching on.....gotta double up with that military discount. Then the Christmas lights to follow.

Back
Top Bottom