OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

That Lakers colorway is 
pimp.gif

Well still had the Easter's in my cart even though I thought I removed them so went ahead and got them since I still haven't gotten any shipping confirm from KB24. I'm sure I won't mind having two pairs haha but most likely well either cancel my KB24 order or just hook a friend up with them.

Thats just showing some 1s and the 13s.

Heres a pic someone took. Apparently ASGs got a restock too.

Sorry about that...thought all the shoes would've stayed in the link when I posted it when the restock happened.

But yeah, the only shoe missing from that pic is the $250 ASG.

Sorry about that...thought all the shoes would've stayed in the link when I posted it when the restock happened.

But yeah, the only shoe missing from that pic is the $250 ASG.
No... There were like 3 more rows below that. BHM, Both ASG... plus a bunch of non Kobes. 

Seriously
sick.gif
Nice pickup to those who took advantage.  I've been sitting online too for the past two hours and this ish just went right under my noise.  Hate when that happens.

basically all the heat that dropped this year.......
Exactly. Crazy drop. When I clicked the link I almost shiii my pants. Then quickly started trying to add the BHM to my cart. When that failed I moved to the ASG... Then to the Corks... then to the 11's... finally ended up copping a pair of the 13's. Maybe I can find someone to trade for the BHM? Haha... I can only hope. 

Missed out on the easter's, I'm on the hunt for those now. Going to be picking up the purple gradients hopefully and that Lakers cw.. I like that!
Easter's
Purple Gradients
Lakers CW 
All I want for now!

Was able to get a Jordan Joker 1 into my cart but.....ain't nobody got time fo' that....dropped from the cart with a quickness

Son of a you know what...missed out on the EXTs and all this heat mane.

Those crayola Kobe's looked so much better with a yellow sole

I woulda been happy with BHM or asg. but damn purple fade make my pain go away!!

I didn't even care to click any of the Jordan's. my how times have changed for me.

I was able to get 11.5 He got game and sz 11 Kobe easters. I was super late too, kept refreshing pages...

Back
Top Bottom