OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I hate these restocks, my mind is blown with so many to pick, that I don't know what to go after first! Do I click a style or keep scrolling?!?!

Those crayola Kobe's looked so much better with a yellow sole

I woulda been happy with BHM or asg. but damn purple fade make my pain go away!!

I didn't even care to click any of the Jordan's. my how times have changed for me.

I always hear this but have never seen the yellow sole pics. I just don't think a sole saves these lol

Feel the same about the Jordan's. I kept looking at the joker cw's and thinking to myself do people really still get excited for the same shoe over and over??

thanks to an NT'er i found a pair of sulfur in my size at the times square FTL. But the manager said they dont ship to other stores.

Is there a way to order these from my local FTL? Because according to their stock locate these are sold out but obviously there are some pairs still around...

I'm happy to say I got the Kobe 8 Easter and ASG. I got 2 out of the 4 shoes I wanted. My collection is coming together nicely. Need more restocks like this NIKE!!

First they cancelled my order on the day before i was to get my Kobes and now they rub it in your face with a random restock. Congrats to those that copped the ones they wanted. I officially hate Nike and twitter. :smh: That is until I get the pairs I wanted in sz 11.5

Last edited:
Should i buy the kobe 8 yellow one with black ? Would you reccomend half size up for wide feet? Sorry if this is answered before, theres so much post to read and should i wait out on some new release o: new to this cause started playing ball again! Thanks

Should i buy the kobe 8 yellow one with black ? Would you reccomend half size up for wide feet? Sorry if this is answered before, theres so much post to read and should i wait out on some new release o: new to this cause started playing ball again! Thanks
TTS. Get your regular size. 

thanks to an NT'er i found a pair of sulfur in my size at the times square FTL. But the manager said they dont ship to other stores.

Is there a way to order these from my local FTL? Because according to their stock locate these are sold out but obviously there are some pairs still around...
Bring the phone # of store that has them with you to your local store. Have them call and transfer to your store... Not sure if it will work, but worth a shot.

Black Elites 
pimp.gif
 RD:June 1st 
http://sneakernews.com/2013/04/10/nike-kobe-8-elite-black-metallic-gold/
"i need it in my life"

but yea, these are stupid, whats retail again?

I was wondering if you made the call.  Told you they had a bunch!

First they cancelled my order on the day before i was to get my Kobes and now they rub it in your face with a random restock. Congrats to those that copped the ones they wanted. I officially hate Nike and twitter. :smh: That is until I get the pairs I wanted in sz 11.5

That's garbage

looks like miss vanessa bryant has on some purple fades on her latest IG picture. hopefully this means they're making smaller sizes so i can pick some up for my girl!

looks like miss vanessa bryant has on some purple fades on her latest IG picture. hopefully this means they're making smaller sizes so i can pick some up for my girl!
she had easters too on IG but never release to public

Man that was a hell of a restock Kobe 8 bhm, easter, asg all at once not to mention LeBron bhm and corks, bred 11's, he got game 13, aj 3 88.

Nike drop bombs and they dropped multiples at once and had everyone scambling.

If anyone spots out on the black/yellow kobes in size 9 ds give me a heads up:smile: dont think ill pay 200+ for the elite one releasing 6/1 lol

Back
Top Bottom