OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Are these still releasing tomorrow?[

Why would they release tomorrow?

On the home elites that looks like purple right? If so they are finally legitimizing the 8 with true laker colorway? Beautiful.

Last edited:
Home elites tonight!
I am sure we can all say what we think they look like and I am sure we are all right, I saw a hint of

zoom-kobe-3-china.jpg

and

images

and a hint of  

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-4-61-points-nba-finals-game-1-2-3.jpg

i am sure to get flamed lol but going with the "i think it looks like" theme.

Last edited:
If common sense is applied, then price would be a factor. No?
smh 
mean.gif
 I guess "common sense " is no longer common.

I guess I have to explain myself so you can get it. Lets say there's 2 sellers on the bay selling it for $285 and 1 seller is selling it for $295 which one will you buy? this is where common sense come in, price still high but you know that cw is drying up and you have funds and this is must have for you I don't see why not. factor in also the attitude of said buyer some people are patient some don't.

I don't live by any HoH and couldn't see them in person. Loved all the pics I seen of them. I still like them but was just a bit thrown off.

So apparently Lebron Elites will be on iD so maybe Kobe Elites will be on iD as well? If they are I can see Nike put solid uppers on it then. It just makes sense since two of what we saw has solid upper. Am I thapointguy or what? :lol:

Yea but a Kobe Elite id will cost like $260 :lol:

yea ill pass...

IMO I like the 01 XIs comfort a great deal

Been wearing Air Jordans, starting with the 3's, since 1988.

I have most of the originals in my collection up to the XX3, even tho I got the Black/Green XX8 (love em).

Can't justify to myself paying higher prices for lesser quality copies of shoes I've already purchased years ago when they originally released.

That was the reason I added IMO. Not knocking people buying retros, it's just not for me.

Last edited:
Been wearing Air Jordans, starting with the 3's, since 1988.

I have most of the originals in my collection up to the XX3, even tho I got the Black/Green XX8 (love em).

Can't justify to myself paying higher prices for lesser quality copies of shoes I've already purchased years ago when they originally released.

That was the reason I added IMO. Not knocking people buying retros, it's just not for me.

I couldnt agree with u more guy

Every other pair that releases Im tellin my lady "Had those" or "Been there, worn that"

My ship is also sailing if not completely gone from Jays

Been a while since i posted...here is my kobe collection.

The three in middle are customs solids...no rear shozokus (colormatched).  I like it better without any logo under the heelcup.  Looks more like an old kobe shoe.

why not?!...since nike wont give us solid uppers.

Last edited:
I couldnt agree with u more guy

Every other pair that releases Im tellin my lady "Had those" or "Been there, worn that"

My ship is also sailing if not completely gone from Jays

Exactly. Lebrons and the Kobe line (especially the 4s, 5, 6s and now 8s) just trump JB retros for me.

The only thing that has been able to compete with the 8s from JB is the XX8.

But $140 > $250 all day

i think people buy retro js not just cos they r iconic etc, if its for streetwear, looks comes first and then quality.  most of the retros practically looks good wit pretty much anythin u throw on and i think thats the main reason why they r so popular cos they look good.  i can fully understand the guys whos had originals(now unwearable) dont wanna buy into the retros cos of the quality+price hike, but u c not every1s (especially the younger guys) had the chance and man if u like the look of somethin u gonna buy it.  i know this is a kobe thread but i think its all related

Back
Top Bottom