OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just saw a Lakers reporter post this pic of 24 shooting around, looks like a new CW (hopefully not ID)

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

looking forward to info on these

Im sure he'll be wearing the home johns tonight

I honestly dont expect anything special from them

Not happy to say that either

Last edited:
70 bucks shipping from kickz??? Thought it was 51 bucks for the US or something. Man did they have a good thing going with free shipping at 150 euros spent, now that it ended its safe to say none of us will be ordering from them again. Got black ext and the asg from them free shipping just by adding shoestrings lol...those were the days *sigh*

Kickz shipping is 51€, which is about $70 U.S. depending on the conversion rate if I remember correctly.

White and black elites are better than the black and gold ones to me even though the gold shozoku on the black ones is straight [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Wait until these are heavily discounted.

Just copped my Area 72's 8's! Think I might have dropped a little too much but not really sure the decent price range so I just copped.
embarassed.gif

I think I saw Scott Van Pelt wearing Kobe 8 BHMs on the Sportscenter that aired last nite. It was part of the Masters coverage, he was dressed casually and I noticed them under the table. 
Someone please find this video!! That would be awesome if he was rocking them!

Kinda wish Nike would've made the Home Elites the reverse of the Aways.

Would've like to have seen an all white upper with the gold, rather than that white and purple upper

Or maybe an all white upper with a purple swoosh...oh well

Last edited:
Dude, If you want/like them,  price does not matter.
price matters...as a seller you dont want to be losing out on money for an item. As a buyer you dont want to overpay. price always matters though. 

Thats like saying that b/c you like coke-a-cola and are thirsty and want one price does not matter and its okay to pay $500 for a 12 oz. can..
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom