OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

:wow:
smokin.gif

I'd prolly say 200, 220 tops.
but I generally ssh 40-80 over box, but I did pay 230 for my bhm. I'm swappin my asgs for xmas+on top, can't bring myself to rock my asgs n found some xmas finally in sz 12 woot

Been putting off on wearing the BHM but it was only right today was the day.

Hang in there Laker faithfuls. No doubt will your team step up and finish what Kobe started and get that 8th seed. #CountOnLakerTeammates

Nice shot of the BHM's.

Not even trying to navigate the last 15 or so pages...

What's the word on those Home Elites dropping?

Looking to cop those quickly...

Thanks... this just shows I have no self control. The only ones I've had a chance to rock so far are the Sulfurs, Pythons, and Red Suedes. This Buffalo winter/spring has not been the best for busting anything out. Going to wear the Supernaturals to coach tomorrow morning in Rochester... slowly but surely they'll be broken out...

Now I just need to 2x up on the BHM's and Xmas joints (I wish...)

He could have dropped 50 in those homes and it would still be an easy pass. They are ugly and no achievement/disaster would sway me.

Personally I'm not passing on the home elites based on superstition... I'm passing because of what happened when he wore em. Just like if he won a championship, achieved some kind of special stat or something how you'd want the shoes... Same but the opposite.

I'm passing on them cause there's too much black on them. I like an all white or mostly white shoe & the white/black combo on the Elite homes doesn't work for me.

Rjohnse with the complete collection. Haven't seen any one else post (not to say he's the only one).

I think the Black elites and purple gradients is going to be it for me.

Personally I'm not passing on the home elites based on superstition... I'm passing because of what happened when he wore em. Just like if he won a championship, achieved some kind of special stat or something how you'd want the shoes... Same but the opposite.[/quote

+1

Back
Top Bottom