OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

that filter she's using makes those purple fades look sicko.... :wow:

Last edited:
Still no official name or release on the "slurpee" colorway

a guy who got an earlier release on fb group ask his friend to look up the style code to see release date he said sometime end of may i forgot exact date.

I dont know how legit that is but i also believe someone said sometime in end of may on here

I apologize for the cell phone pic (and understand my photo skills don't match all of you on here) but my size 13's send KB24 their condolences ...

what was the point of mentioning your size????

does Kobe wear a 13?

need to try on a pair of these...want the xmas pair but sz 13 prices are crazy and hard to find. Hopefully a 12 will fit but I doubt it

a guy who got an earlier release on fb group ask his friend to look up the style code to see release date he said sometime end of may i forgot exact date.

I dont know how legit that is but i also believe someone said sometime in end of may on here
I believe it was may 25th but no 2 sure

cant find any xmas size 10.5s on ebay for a good price :smh:

Been on the hunt as well . Refuse to pay more than 240+ . Had a guy wanting to trade his pair for my ASGs , but I said no (this was before the kickz site)

Last edited:
I mentioned my size because well... I don't know honestly haha. I have been lucky enough to cop all for retail too

Been on the hunt as well . Refuse to pay more than 240+ . Had a guy wanting to trade his pair for my ASGs , but I said no (this was before the kickz site)
Same, but I feel like the price will just keep on going up and be harder to find

Last edited:
Anyone know if they still make elite quarter socks? I plan on rocking some blk dri fit quarters with the fades, but I wish they were made at least an inch higher... the elite qtrs are perfect lengthwise, but hard to find online. Also, how would y'all rate the kobe elite socks? I'm hoping they re-stock the blk ones with the white shozoku.

Last edited:
im hopin the pics up above aint the official release version cos im seein pink hue .............. if it looks purple then its all good but if its like the pics above then i dunno if im gonna get them or not ................. i guess just gotta wait till the 11th to c for myself

Personally I'm not passing on the home elites based on superstition... I'm passing because of what happened when he wore em. Just like if he won a championship, achieved some kind of special stat or something how you'd want the shoes... Same but the opposite.

QFT.

The historical aspect is killed for me. I think the homes weren't that nice to begin with. Like a lot of other people, certain Kobes resonate with us as Laker fans in conjunction with milestones in Kobe's career.

Anyone know if they still make elite quarter socks? I plan on rocking some blk dri fit quarters with the fades, but I wish they were made at least an inch higher... the elite qtrs are perfect lengthwise, but hard to find online. Also, how would y'all rate the kobe elite socks? I'm hoping they re-stock the blk ones with the white shozoku.

I've only seen the Elite quarter socks for basketball on eBay now.

But if you check Eastbay, they have Elite quarter socks for running for sale.

Dang NDC literally only has an 8.5 left of the pythons of the normal Kobe's and then still plenty of Nike + pack of the Supernaturals left. Kobe's are getting scooped up left and right. Even if they were produced in lower numbers than Lebron's I think we all know which sig shoe won this year now that the season's almost over.

On another not planning on taking a group shot of my collection when my Easter's get here next week. Pry will do one with all the 8's and then my entire Kobe collection just cuz I can. Sure it's not as impressive as most collections in here but I'm proud and I'm confident it's the best collection in Wyoming haha

Last edited:
How did you know that Kobes are produced less than Lebrons?
happy.gif
I don't know I've just read plenty of post's in here over the months with people saying it's less. Wouldn't surprise me if it's true based on Nike's sales figures from last year for the sig shoes. Lebron's made 200 million if I remember correctly while kobe's made 50 million. It was posted in the Lebron thread a few days ago. Figure if Lebron's is making that much money it gotta be because of higher supply and of course higher price.

Can't base it off opinions from NT. We know nothing about production numbers. I'd be interested to see what the actual production numbers are for the 8's compared to kd v and lbj x

Its sad that everyone is getting so excited about RESTOCKS of GENERAL RELEASES, like Pythons Red Camos or Volts. SMH
mean.gif

They supposed to be a GR for a reason!

Back
Top Bottom