OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My Lady mamba rocke em with her Volts 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So how do you rep the Lakers in your Kobes? I don't like to brand mismatch but I feel like I have no choice, especially with the limited Laker fan apparel in the south.

Lakers jersey or T shirt with Nike Kobes not much you can do about that unles you find or have an older jersey... but to get a random adidas shirt, or adidas socks with some Nikes IMO is a no no. I will however wear Nike socks with other brand shoes... brand loyalty :lol: I wont have the swoosh showing though.

I have Kobe dri fit shirts

Belee dat

Fades look awesome, hopefully they will have them in store at the high end mall. Havent bought shoes in person in awhile but i know a lot of times when Kobes dropped 2 years ago they barely had them. Hope they are nice in person even though i really wanted the blue lights.

Love the cushion in this shoe, do you guys have any idea when the GR color-ways may go on sale? Want to pick up a pair to play basketball in.

Though Someone Prolly Posted These Pics Already, Nike Need To Stop Whatever There Doing And Drop These.... Joints Are Cold. I Hope There Not Barcelona's Though, I'd Hate To Go Through That Again

The worst CW's are..... Why anyone would buy these blows my mind.
ASG
"slurpee"
Easters
Red Suede
Black YOTS

and a few others that haven't been released but have no hype.

so you think your all wise and knowing huh?
you can..

with that elitist attitude...

hypebeast we know about you... :smh:

Though Someone Prolly Posted These Pics Already, Nike Need To Stop Whatever There Doing And Drop These.... Joints Are Cold. I Hope There Not Barcelona's Though, I'd Hate To Go Through That Again

They're not Barcelonas...the person who had them in his possesion said they're just a regular colorway...no special theme.

But the only pair Nike needs to stop what they're doing and release is the Amnesties, not those...IMO.

Back
Top Bottom