OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

all the matching from head to toe stuff is too much for me. just my opinion though. i think it looks cleanest when you ball in some simple black shorts and a white t, then the shoe pops.

So, I am coping the fades and slurpies which supposedly drop in May also.  That's a lot of dough.  Anyways, does anyone have a clue when the Barcelona's will drop, time frame maybe?  I know there hasn't been much info but any info is appreciated!! 

"There hasn't been much info".... There hasn't been any info on Barcelonas. Nothing.

If they do release tho, they'll probably be ugly, overhyped and over priced. Just like the last 4 pairs.

what do the "barcelonas" look like? i though people were calling the slurpees the barcelonas? confused now

"There hasn't been much info".... There hasn't been any info on Barcelonas. Nothing.

If they do release tho, they'll probably be ugly, overhyped and over priced. Just like the last 4 pairs.
oh so pics havent even surfaced on the barcelonas yet? damn people be talking about shoes they havent even seen yet? haha

They're not Barcelonas...the person who had them in his possesion said they're just a regular colorway...no special theme.

But the only pair Nike needs to stop what they're doing and release is the Amnesties, not those...IMO.
I have a pair my self - they are definitely just another CW - no special logo or anything - pretty dope in person - 

Here's another shot with the 3m in action. 

They're not Barcelonas...the person who had them in his possesion said they're just a regular colorway...no special theme.

But the only pair Nike needs to stop what they're doing and release is the Amnesties, not those...IMO.
Amnesties?

No, I meant its sad that Nike doesn't make the "General Releases' more "General" SMH
They all seem more limited than a GR should be
idk, i think everyone just buys any/every shoe now, production numbers probably have not been pulled back at all

i remember when i was waiting in line for the All Star XIIIs and the BHM pack was dropping that same day

NO ONE was waiting for the Kobes then, and they sat for a long time (like a month) at that one store, they were on my HOH shelf for the longest

and that was a limited release that sat forever in my size, which rarely happens

Wow...maybe Nike will have Blake showcase the Elites in the Playoffs if he brings it like that!

As long as it ain't the Home Elites. ..bad mojo :smh:

Last edited:
Blake drank Vino before the game...

Fades lookin better and better as it gets closer to release day :lol:

Back
Top Bottom