OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Lemme ask all NTers this:

Purple Fades or a possible South Beach Elite Kobe 8?
happy.gif
Purple Fades.
PURPLEEEEEEEEEEE FADESSSSSSSS O'lllll Day!

Purple Gradients, Playoffs, Court Purples don't matter. Been on the bandwaggon since day one looking forward to my first and only 2 PURRRR moment! :smile:

First two pairs of Kobe 8s. I'm late as ****.... :rofl:

Pythons, Fades & Xmas (if I can secure a pair without having to donate a kidney) .....& I'm done.

Didn't take me long to secure DS Xmas. :lol:

photoapr16222518.jpg

photoapr16222527.jpg

Joints are :smokin. Snapping more pics when I get home from work in the morning.
congrats on your pair. damn that was a super quick pick up. :lol:
hope theres enough Fades for everyone here to at least get 1 pair...

I want those slurpees but I am worried about that sole.  How long does seaglow last for the sole?  I don't want nasty yellow soles in a few months.  

Slurplees.....

NO NO NO NO NO

Thanks NT Fam....

A homie put me down that his mans had a DS pair in my size. We chatted it up & a trade was worked out. I'm happy....he's happy. :D

Nice! How much did you drop on those? ******s around my area are still listing their Xmas around $300 knowing anyone can ID a pair and possibly ending up with a better CW. Might have to pull the trigger on some holiday IDs soon...

Didn't drop any money. Traded some Jays to a homie for them.

Random but in terms of shock absorption how does the lunarlon in the kobe compare to the lebron zoom unit. Have some knee issues and was wondering whether Kobe's were too light

Just thinking about how Finishline only sold the Supernaturals and wonder if they will sell any more colorways of the 8's this year.

Back
Top Bottom