OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Some kid ran up to me at the gym asking where I got my Kobes because they have the full logo and tells me he thought the ones without the full logo were fake. Lol poor kid has been missing out on the kicks because of a logo smh see what you did nike

Didn't those pretty much sell out everywhere? I thought it was a limited Nike Sportswear release.

I found them for retail in a store today ... And couldn't decipher to cop or not because of the Suede upper ... Very poppy color way but still on the fence about these

Some kid ran up to me at the gym asking where I got my Kobes because they have the full logo and tells me he thought the ones without the full logo were fake. Lol poor kid has been missing out on the kicks because of a logo smh see what you did nike

I know they're not fake. But I won't get one without the full shozoku because I have OCD and I want them all to be the same

^ ^ yeah, let that kid be... she's a fan.. she wanted a pair.. probably didn't have any of her size.. she wanted a pair anyway.. there you go! 

Just found the perfect shorts for the Easter's guys. You can thank me later haha (don't ask me how I found this in IG 
roll.gif
)

Just found the perfect shorts for the Easter's guys. You can thank me later haha (don't ask me how I found this in IG 
roll.gif
)
wife's got some shorts like that lol some she made her self.. was imagining how they made the Kobe crayolas when I saw her coloring those shorts lol

its a white sticker, it's not the number on the box tag. Check the first page of the tread. However, you can use the number on the box tag to do a nikefind to see if there's any pairs available at a Nike store.
laces look like those sour gummy worms... Not feelin em at all.

Thanks dubl!!!

First two pairs of Kobe 8s. I'm late as ****.... :rofl:

Pythons, Fades & Xmas (if I can secure a pair without having to donate a kidney) .....& I'm done.

Didn't take me long to secure DS Xmas. :lol:

photoapr16222518.jpg

photoapr16222527.jpg

Joints are :smokin. Snapping more pics when I get home from work in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom