OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

is nike trying to slowly killing off kobe's sig? 2 cw is pretty weak compared to 4. on another note, do you guys know where i can cop easters in 10.5? cant believe they soldout over the foams at my hoh

I think you answered your own question by asking where to buy the sold out shoes...

so.... when do those Kobe N7s drop 
nerd.gif

My 8s have razor sharp tongues. Feet are getting shredded when i wear no-shows or low-cuts. Guess I have to start buying quarter socks now.

will definitely try to grab a pair of the black elites... don't know why nike couldn't just release them with the homes of the other 2 sigs.

Went to the HoH grand opening in Concord this morning and they had on the shelf Easters, Volts, Blue Corals, Red Camos. The did have the ASG pack but sold out or basically held for their employees. If you guys were looking for any of those colorways on the shelf I think stock locating over in that area would be a good idea. 

9 and 10 on KB24. Guess ppl took them out their cart lol
YES! Good looking out! Saw the link was posted 2hrs ago, so i thought i missed out again. Saw 9 was the last size and checked out with the quickness. Didnt even think to use the free ship code bc i wanted check out asap. Hopefully this easter order doesnt get cancelled like my dsg order did.

I have a buddy interning in Japan. He says he can make trips to Tokyo if need be

Does anyone know any spots over there? Id love to pick up some 8s if they are sitting. I know Kobes bigger in Asia, but not sure about Japan specifically.

THANKS

9 and 10 on KB24. Guess ppl took them out their cart lol
YES! Good looking out! Saw the link was posted 2hrs ago, so i thought i missed out again. Saw 9 was the last size and checked out with the quickness. Didnt even think to use the free ship code bc i wanted check out asap. Hopefully this easter order doesnt get cancelled like my dsg order did.

No code needed. They offer free shipping on all 8s. If they charged you shipping they should do an adjustment when it ships or your card /account is charged.

Back
Top Bottom