OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't see anything wrong with people buying 2 pairs one for ball and the other for casual but 2 and one to wear and one to stock is dumb well I think buying $100 +to not wear is dumb in general but that's just me

its all about the BENJAMIN$ homie,,if you can afford it you can stack up,,one to wear one to stare
:smokin

Not sure if posted already but there are some Sequalizer shorts on NDC taylor-made for the Purple Fades. They say sold out but that probably just means they aren't available yet.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-689679/pgid-656442

I'm still looking for some shorts to match my Volts
ohwell.gif
Yeah, they never made any from my knowledge.  Also, no socks.  

Picked these up last week for 200 shipped.

I think thats a great price for me considering i wear a 13 and its hard dab to find shoes for a reasonable price.

These look live af in person! might even sell my toro 5s since i have two all red suede shoes now 
laugh.gif

I think thats a great price for me considering i wear a 13 and its hard dab to find shoes for a reasonable price.

These look live af in person! might even sell my toro 5s since i have two all red suede shoes now 
laugh.gif
Nice pickup man those are clean!

These look live af in person! might even sell my toro 5s since i have two all red suede shoes now :lol:

IMO red suedes are def a top colorway for me... Very underrated IMO.

Dang just read that whole article for the elites I posted and the Kobe's are only getting 2 colorways, superhero and black/gold while the other two sigs are getting 4 each.

Kobe's - hero and black/golds

Durants - hero and white/golds

Bron's - hero and white/golds

#1 I wish there was a black/gold for the Brons and Durants
#2 what are the other two colors for the Bron's and Durants I can't seem to figure that part out - thanks in advance for any help...

IMO red suedes are def a top colorway for me... Very underrated IMO.

Agreed. I've said it in here before that I had to have these when I saw pics and pre ordered them from a company in hong kong ($190 shipped). Couldn't wait for a US release date.

Really liking those sulfurs and supernaturals.

8s are to dope

I think long socks with these and kd IV are wack tho.

Last edited:

If There's Any Truth To These, I Kinda Feel Like They'll Be Barcelona's(Kinda Remind Me Of Soccer Shoes)
Maybe They're Some Crazy NSW, It Wouldn't Suprise Me,I Strike Out Every Year For Barcelona's, Could Never Find My Sz

I have the same feeling as well, Barca Crazy Colors and even placing the swoosh to make it look like a Mercurial Vapor Soccer shoe? If it is sweet, I love the CW.. Here I thought I was done with the 8s

venice Beach, black Elites, mamba Vapors, then im done lol. Or at least I hope. I still think the sulfurs might be one of/if not the best CW of this sig

Back
Top Bottom