OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Finishline will carry the green superhero on 4/27.....so u guys can use WC to drop the price to 180

from where?

i just called and had them locate them and nope theyre all sold out. i was surprised when i saw them on the shelf.

thanks guys i appreciate it

why didnt you try a stock locate?

relax dude, no need to pay over retail, i got mine for 115 a couple weeks ago
from where?

i just called and had them locate them and nope theyre all sold out. i was surprised when i saw them on the shelf.

thanks guys i appreciate it

I cant believe how hard it is for people to find sulfurs, I really thought they would end up in outlets. I was completely wrong.

i found a pair, but they were llike 240 after shipping, idk about that.

i called all the footactions and footlockers in my area and they all say this location doesnt carry kobes. i think thats crazy

I cant believe how hard it is for people to find sulfurs, I really thought they would end up in outlets. I was completely wrong.

It's the whole "the VII's sold really poorly, so Nike didn't produce as many of the 8's" deal. Expect the IX's to be readily available, probably with a price increase too.

Are there any New bday coupons floating around yet? Hoping to use it on the fades like I did the easters.

i found a pair, but they were llike 240 after shipping, idk about that.

i called all the footactions and footlockers in my area and they all say this location doesnt carry kobes. i think thats crazy
$240 for sulfurs? 
mean.gif

Are there any New bday coupons floating around yet? Hoping to use it on the fades like I did the easters.

This. Im gonna have mine printed out and ready for that day. I doubt theyll let me use it on release day, footlocker around me is pretty stingy, but its worth the shot.

Back
Top Bottom