OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

In a week people are going to say... "Why didn't I get the sulfurs on shoe palace? They had my size, and I had em in my cart but couldn't pull the trigger. Anyone know where to find a pair less than $200?"

THIS

lol @ "godzilla" sized font

Last edited:
Hope those Mercurial themed 8's release.

The Mercurial IX's have been my favorite boot of that series, seeing that theme on the 8's is awesome. :pimp:

I hope those Black Elites hit the clearance rack soon after they release on 6/1...

Can't bring myself to drop 220+ on them...but $150 would be a totally different story

150-160 sounds about right...for retail :tongue:

i will wait for them to go on sale before copping

Last edited:
does the fit get loose after breaking in the lunar insole? thinking i might .5 sz up. the system+ enabled insoles are also thicker, right?

Last edited:
In a week people are going to say... "Why didn't I get the sulfurs on shoe palace? They had my size, and I had em in my cart but couldn't pull the trigger. Anyone know where to find a pair less than $200?"

THIS

lol @ "godzilla" sized font
Idk if the prices will be 200, the Kobe 6 black/delsols didn't hit for 200 and I was definitely smacking myself silly for not getting them for less than retail when I had the chance

kobe say that when he retires he will focus on working the kobe brand..so yes

and yea shoes do sell better when he wears them..like mj I always had a feeling that they 18-23 aren't as popular like the other retros due to him not wearing them

Can you direct me to the video or article where he says that?? I don't remember this....

That shoe palace link is so tempting |I

Last edited:
Can you direct me to the video or article where he says that?? I don't remember this....

That shoe palace link is so tempting
tired.gif
also heard when he said this, just don't remember where. I'll try to post link if I find it

is the shozoku by the coverage photoshopped or can that be customized onto a phone haha I would like that on my iPhone

I have no luck with buying these kobes online. I think ima just wait for the purple gradients and the stadium grey and gold

According to FL the blue snakes are the blue corals. And those "Red Snakes" look very similar to  the port wines.

What were all the shoes on shoe palace?
Glad the grey homes are releasing I don't like the white.
From memory: sulfurs, red camo, pythons, and easters. 

According to FL the blue snakes are the blue corals. And those "Red Snakes" look very similar to  the port wines.

The tongue on the red camos is black and the mesh is darker with light red spots whereas Vanessa's shoe is lighter with darker spots and a red tongue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom