OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

somebody do it with the new pau gasol logo

kobe say that when he retires he will focus on working the kobe brand..so yes

and yea shoes do sell better when he wears them..like mj I always had a feeling that they 18-23 aren't as popular like the other retros due to him not wearing them

I do remember him saying the same thing although I believe he meant it to be in a way that describes ALL his off court products he is endorsing, as well as everything he associates with and puts his name on. I don't think this is specific only to his brand at Nike, which many may interpret it as. Brand Kobe and Player Kobe exist now, but I think he means devoting himself to brand Kobe when he's done and that means more than just Nike, if that makes sense?

i know i've posted this way back when i posted the purple gradient release date but after 5/25 these are the rest of the releases thru june

White elites 6/1

Red snake 6/15

Blue snake 6/29

can anybody post a pic of the red snakes and blue snakes! Do not know how they will look?

Thanks!

So in lebron thread they stated super hero pack more available than the regular home POP elites.

I just checked FTL locator looks like every FTL getting the super hero pack

so its looking like the Gradients "Playoffs" are releasing May 11th and the "home" colorway (grey/yellow) on May 25th? dayum looks like im passing on grapes 5s and grabbing these 2 pairs instead! "CANT WAIT!" (Bart Scott voice)

An acquaintance of mine was wearing the Volts yesterday, so I got to check them out up close and personal for the first time.  I slept on these and now I want them for the upcoming city league.  I can give my Sulfurs a rest if I get these.

so its looking like the Gradients "Playoffs" are releasing May 11th and the "home" colorway (grey/yellow) on May 25th? dayum looks like im passing on grapes 5s and grabbing these 2 pairs instead! "CANT WAIT!" (Bart Scott voice)
this is exactly what i said too

cant make up my mind. easters or purple gradient.. both look fine as **** alrdy lol.. i can afford one

Didn't realize the home and gradient's RD is so close. Might not be able to double up on the gradients :smh:

Max,

Nothing yet beside the IG picture of Kobe's wife posting up her Red Snakes a page back!

Hey Anh and everybody else, thanks!

So I guess it is the purple gradients, black elites, maybe those home elites if they come out and that should be it for me.

Hopefully they will release the ones that he wore during the last matchup with the clippers!

The FC Barcelona pair looks cool too, although I need to dislike that club, since I am German ;-), but the kickz are a must have!

I have never really been into Kobe kickz but these 8s are just phenomenal, wore my christmas once for practice 2 weeks ago and the weight and movability with them is very nice, I was just a bit afraid about the ankle support, but I guess I need to wear them more often to overcome that fear!

Back
Top Bottom