OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Missed the restock...
mad.gif

Last edited:
The first and last pairs of 8s that Kobe wore in the 2012-2013 season... Both game worn by the man himself. I keep telling the owner to burn that pair of elites :smh:
:rofl:

BURN??ya the pair he was wearing that night,,but,,for the FANS like us,Nike must release them

The first and last pairs of 8s that Kobe wore in the 2012-2013 season... Both game worn by the man himself. I keep telling the owner to burn that pair of elites
mean.gif
not really, you can survive multiple injuries & also make 2 free throws with a torn achilles with those shoes on.... & just walk off the court :wink:

I need help. I would like to know how people photoshop or change colours to make a custom Kobe 8 Pic sorta like like this:

Please Pm if you could make one for me with a solid upper. (White, Tour yellow, Light Blue) or if you know how to thanks.
What are these?  The watermelons?  haha

The first and last pairs of 8s that Kobe wore in the 2012-2013 season... Both game worn by the man himself. I keep telling the owner to burn that pair of elites
mean.gif
Dang S Dubl I need to get to know the guy that can get Kobe's shoes, that's to sweet definitely a goal of mine to get a game worn pair

Lol I started a whole debate on here about what's the best kobe model. Honestly I only started getting Kobe's since the IV's. I remember trying to get the Chaos but it was a no go. I eventually settled with the del sols. It was comfortable but I never got a chance to play ball in it before someone stole it from breaking in my car. Then I moved on to the zkv and picked up the chaos as my first V. And in my opinion the V is very form fitting just like the 8's, its very snug and hugs your ankle/Achilles. I balled my chaos V's to the ground. My gf picked up the blue camo VI's for me and I felt like it wasn't as snug or dynamic as the V so that's why I choose 5>6 in terms of performance and 5's in my opinion had the best color ways.

I'd take chaos, dark knights, Bruce lees, miles Davis, 5 rings, big stage homes and aways, all star game, and Aston Martin all from the 5's over any model's set of color ways released.

I love the joker V's personally

Lol I started a whole debate on here about what's the best kobe model. Honestly I only started getting Kobe's since the IV's. I remember trying to get the Chaos but it was a no go. I eventually settled with the del sols. It was comfortable but I never got a chance to play ball in it before someone stole it from breaking in my car. Then I moved on to the zkv and picked up the chaos as my first V. And in my opinion the V is very form fitting just like the 8's, its very snug and hugs your ankle/Achilles. I balled my chaos V's to the ground. My gf picked up the blue camo VI's for me and I felt like it wasn't as snug or dynamic as the V so that's why I choose 5>6 in terms of performance and 5's in my opinion had the best color ways.

I'd take chaos, dark knights, Bruce lees, miles Davis, 5 rings, big stage homes and aways, all star game, and Aston Martin all from the 5's over any model's set of color ways released.

I love the joker V's personally
Chaos = Joker
Joker = Chaos

Back
Top Bottom