OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I wouldn't be mad about missing the restock on 23penny. They were selling it for $250 I think, and that's $110 more than what I'm willing to pay for for a pair of Christmas 8's.

To the guy asking, several places already restocked the Easters. You just missed out on them.

And vinomamba Saying that the Carpe diem is the best color way, the Carpe diem color way is just lakers colors, and there's at least 1-2 of laker based shoe per model so I would have to disagree with you on that one.

Has anyone considered that doctors may advise kobe that he should wear a mid to high top for the rest of his career?

If so these 8's may be the last of the low top kobe system style moving forward. We may start seeing a a throw back to the Kobe I II III days. Maybe even more Hurrache like.

Just curious, I could be totally off but wanted to run it by you guys.
It's an interesting thought, but I'm still pretty sure the height of the shoe does not make a difference.  It's just an on-going assumption that higher cut shoes protect your ankles more.  

If you're going to injure yourself, you will do it, no matter the shoe...

I wouldn't be mad about missing the restock on 23penny. They were selling it for $250 I think, and that's $110 more than what I'm willing to pay for for a pair of Christmas 8's.

To the guy asking, several places already restocked the Easters. You just missed out on them.

And vinomamba Saying that the Carpe diem is the best color way, the Carpe diem color way is just lakers colors, and there's at least 1-2 of laker based shoe per model so I would have to disagree with you on that one.
Yeah good point... I was able to cop on 23penny, but $250 was probably the max I was gonna pay for the xmas anyway.  Might have saved a little versus other resale prices, but not much.

Paypal payment went through and I got email confirmation that my order was received, but I guess I won't know until they ship

Can you guys (still a newbie who doesn't know who controls thread titles) change the title to BRING ON THE BLACKOUTS now? Lol

Let's get the hype train rollin!

i dont think those superhero elites will sell out. most people are probably looking forward to the bred XI restock this weekend.

i dont think those superhero elites will sell out. most people are probably looking forward to the bred XI restock this weekend.
the big problem with GR shoes release date coinciding with limited releases is that it creates a false sense of limitedness, specially if you can't add the GR shoes to your cart because of site traffic. I also think this is a good trap for resellers, unfortunately the casual shoe fan might also fall for this

Select outlet's are getting B-Grades.

Anyway, I hope the Hero's sit... I refuse to pay retail for them. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Yes, another restock. There's a thread in the Jordan forum about it. Feel free to go check it out there and discuss.

i want to go in to the store and check them out in person to decide to drop 200 on them. so i hope there isnt some crazy hype for them this weekend.:rolleyes

i want to go in to the store and check them out in person to decide to drop 200 on them. so i hope there isnt some crazy hype for them this weekend.
eyes.gif
thats what i did 2day. they seem like they are better quality then the reg 8s. look betta in person to me also.

passing on all elites, if they dont go on sale or outlets i dont care. Saving my money for fades and grapes

I feel you.. To each its own..

Back
Top Bottom