OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

HoH is doing raffles as well. But the thirst isn't that real for Kobe's so we don't have to worry about youngstas like these

Everybody's attention is geared towards the bred 11's and the thunder iv's. Things like that make me happy and knowing that I'll be able to cop the Xmas kobes this year. :smoking We are 1 day away from the sulfurs y'all!

Everybody's attention is geared towards the bred 11's and the thunder iv's. Things like that make me happy and knowing that I'll be able to cop the Xmas kobes this year. :smoking We are 1 day away from the sulfurs y'all!

Possibly the only reason to be thankful for hypebeasts... Jordan A.D.D.

I would love to be able to walk past the lines of people trying to grab the XIs and walk out with the Christmas.

On the new home cw, did they just recycle the midsole/sole from the sulfurs?

The upper def looks clean

Last edited:
New color looks great. Can't wait for reviews on these these are shaping up to be the best sig shoe of the year....up there with the Revis

LOL i didnt think so one of my boys wants them, i told him its BS there not dropping.. but i wanted to make sure and i knew i can count on NT for the help..

THESE ARE COPPED :smokin
but def feeling the red laces over black laces
problem now is the size..
V's and Vi's 9.5 fit snug/perfect
VII's 10 fits snug. 9.5 fits like it will kill my circulation
VIII's should i get a 9.5? (TTS)?

9.5. Sizing is back to where it was, AND these won't even be AS snug as the V's and VI's..

Back
Top Bottom