OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nike Vault release info-

On Thursday at 12:00am (midnight), the Nike Vault will be hosting a raffle for the chance to purchase 1 of 24 Nike Vault Kobe 8 System Packs. The pack will retail for $224 and includes the Kobe 8 System, Nike Vault Custom Elite Socks and Sleeve, and Limited Kobe 8 System Box. We will begin checking people in for the raffle on Wednesday at 11:00pm at the front entrance to the Nike Vault.

Last edited:
^^ Saw when they tweeted that. I'm thinking about making my way down and try my luck.

I was originally gonna pass on this pair cause I had hopes the Christmas release was gonna be something ill, ended up liking this colorway over the Christmas so we'll see.

Last edited:
anyways back to the 8's lol

i cant wait for tomorrow....also eastbay has the price at 150 on there website....regardless im copping my pair tomorrow first thing when the mall opens :pimp:

Rhinoceros Viper Snake

Very cool.

very col indeed.

Christmas IVs were pre hype, so no one cares much for em. Let that color scheme be the next Christmas colorway and dudes will go crazy...

And what kind of crack is the Vault on charging 224 for a $140 pair of shoes, $16 pair of socks, $10-$12 arm sleeve, and a home made box? I don't care who you are, you're a sheep if you buy into that.

Christmas IVs were pre hype, so no one cares much for em. Let that color scheme be the next Christmas colorway and dudes will go crazy...
And what kind of crack is the Vault on charging 224 for a $140 pair of shoes, $16 pair of socks, $10-$12 arm sleeve, and a home made box? I don't care who you are, you're a sheep if you buy into that.

Still have a ID pair sitting in my closet...lol

I'd have to go with the grinches, even though I got rid of my 9 because it was too much room when I played in them.
wish I would have bought the 8.5 when I could have...I still love that shoe..
Might have to bargain back with the homie to see if I can get them back... =)

The V's I never owned, but always loved them on the courts...they stand out in a subtle way.

these VIIIs though for some reason got me feeling good about the throwup of color on the shoe....go figure.

Grinch's were all hype. Shoes are all green with a black swoosh..... That's it. I have a pair but they are the absolute bottom of the Xmas ranking IMO. 4>5>7>6

Back
Top Bottom