OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

kobe8 superhero = $200 so the elites might retail for as high as $220 i dunno if the insole is worth that much, to me thats 1 of the main reason why i wanna get the elite is cos of the insole.  yeah the CW is kinda dope but not $220 dope lol after the purple gradients i think im pretty much done unless they bring out white upper and amnesties which probably wont happen.  for $200-220 the black elite has got to impress the hell outta me in person otherwise i cant really c myself gettin them.  2 many shoes comin out and not enough money lol passin on the white grapes .................. black grapes mmmmmmmm maybe lol def gonna try to get a pair of the xx8 carbon fiber

just saw these greens in person and they are soooooo dope.. all the pictures ive see dont do them justice just like with a lot of shoes

just saw these greens in person and they are soooooo dope.. all the pictures ive see dont do them justice just like with a lot of shoes
im just not a big fan of green shoes, reason why i didnt get supernatural and easter.  if i was to choose between superhero and black elite, i would choose black elite

It's part of Nike's marketing scheme.  Scarcity.  They know that is what makes people decide who are on the fence of pulling the plug or not.  They could have produced millions but say "SOLD OUT" or limit the amount just to build hype and let people who weren't sure of getting it, end up buying it.  That's why production numbers are kept secret.

Going to checkout the elites in the morning. Right now the speckled clip is turning me away. The green solid upper will most likely convince me

^^ thats a ridiculous way of looking at it in my opinion since they're both different models and looks very different from each other in terms of actual color. Thats like saying i can't buy a black crew neck shirt because i already have a black v neck shirt.

Wanted the Superheroes, but I just blew all my money on a pair of Foams lol. Oh well, definitely gonna cop the Fades and Black Elites.

Back
Top Bottom