OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Thanks for the link. Broke down and bought it. Going to see if I can cop it with the military discount today and b-day coupon later.

Im waiting for ndc... have almost $40 left on a voucher I have. Still not 100% if I'll pull the trigger yet.

that $200 retail isnt very nice....

also, I saw somewhere on the site if you sign up for emails, you can get 10% off.

Last edited:
Im waiting for ndc... have almost $40 left on a voucher I have. Still not 100% if I'll pull the trigger yet.

that $200 retail isnt very nice....

also, I saw somewhere on the site if you sign up for emails, you can get 10% off.

200 isnt berry nice at all

But Gumby's calling u Dub :lol:

25th May for first lakers cw. Sure take your sweet time nike. Unless were counting gradients as one???

Last edited:
Hi, sorry for my question. What's the difference in the outdoor sole? Are those just 'stronger' and do they 'feel' indoors the same like normals? Sorry for my bad english.

Thank you very much for every answer. 

Just ordered mine from DSG. Might head over to the mall to see them in person and see if they're worth it

Hi, sorry for my question. What's the difference in the outdoor sole? Are those just 'stronger' and do they 'feel' indoors the same like normals? Sorry for my bad english.
Thank you very much for every answer. 
XDR=Extra durable rubber... supposed to be a better compound to last longer for outdoor play.

Some people were worried if this was a GR or not and if it would sell out. Well...there goes your answer. FSR RUN on DSG for the whole superhero pack just sitting there. 

Alot of folks are still asleep/dont know that DSG has them up

That or they're strictly waiting on Nike, possibly for the same reason as Dub

Just my .02

Gonna pull the plug on the Elites just in case.... you can always return it if you change your mind.  It's better than sleeping on it and then deciding you want to get it and can't get it at retail anymore.

I know the shorts are random, but they are my favorite pair.

Back
Top Bottom