OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

theres only two elites per sig this year... heros, and KD and Bron ge white/gold, Kobe gets black/gold. Heros non +, the gold pack colorways are all +
No, they're releasing a total of 4 elites per sig. the other 2 lebrons are the teal/blue/volt and crimson/volt.  the KDs are coming in a home and an orange cw. IDK about kobes tho

theres only two elites per sig this year... heros, and KD and Bron ge white/gold, Kobe gets black/gold. Heros non +, the gold pack colorways are all +
No, they're releasing a total of 4 elites per sig. the other 2 lebrons are the teal/blue/volt and crimson/volt.  the KDs are coming in a home and an orange cw. IDK about kobes tho
Ok, yeah you're right. I think Kobes will only have the two cws.

Don't resellers study public demand at all? On kixify someone is trying to sell a size 11 Superhero Kobe elite for 280+shipping and all he has is a picture of the Nike email for the order. And plenty of pairs are still sitting! Don't understand it at all

there's one on ebay that's newly listed with $340 BIN! of course with hypebeast resellers favorite tag line: SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!

SMH violently!

Lmao, ebay flooded with superheros. Smh, most of them being scans of orders.

Last edited:
Going to my local HOH after work. I hope they still have a pair of SH's in my size. And if they do, I hope they honor the bday coupon.

Congrats to those that copped.

And to the reseller's...

Shoe game aint what it used to be. Gotta compete with every hyp beast and reseller.

Glad ppl who wanted these made an easy cop.

Question on NDC. once an item is in my cart is the item guaranteed? Or if I mess around shopping or punching in my CC do I risk losing it?

I don't know this because I've struck out on every kobe 8 release!!

Don't resellers study public demand at all? On kixify someone is trying to sell a size 11 Superhero Kobe elite for 280+shipping and all he has is a picture of the Nike email for the order. And plenty of pairs are still sitting! Don't understand it at all

Most of the resellers would have zero interest in our hobby if they couldn't make a buck. Half of them are probably soccer moms and upper middle aged people trying to supplement income. They see "Kobe" "elite" and think sellout let me grab as many as possible.

To those copping the Corby Purple Gradients from Rakuten...

Once you add the forwarding service Tenso and their discount, you're looking ~$160 shipped to US for purple gradients.

They'd probably be here before the 11th, but no guarantee it's like Japanese New Year this week.

My PGs are at Tenso, waiting to consolidate with some cleats.... somehow might not have before 11th but I'm hoping.

Guy on eBay has pics up of his pairs from Japan, looking good.

For those even remotely worried about coppping on RD here? its only15-20 over retail depending on your State tax and shipping.

Might as well

Sit and Sip while they Ship

To those copping the Corby Purple Gradients from Rakuten...
Once you add the forwarding service Tenso and their discount, you're looking ~$160 shipped to US for purple gradients.
They'd probably be here before the 11th, but no guarantee it's like Japanese New Year this week.
My PGs are at Tenso, waiting to consolidate with some cleats.... somehow might not have before 11th but I'm hoping.
Guy on eBay has pics up of his pairs from Japan, looking good.
For those even remotely worried about coppping on RD here? its only15-20 over retail depending on your State tax and shipping.
Might as well
Sit and Sip while they Ship

Link and details on fwd service/discount??
Must have missed it thx

Shoe game aint what it used to be. Gotta compete with every hyp beast and reseller.

Glad ppl who wanted these made an easy cop.

Question on NDC. once an item is in my cart is the item guaranteed? Or if I mess around shopping or punching in my CC do I risk losing it?

I don't know this because I've struck out on every kobe 8 release!!
they hold em for you for a while... i still have a pair of kobe Volts in cart from last NDC restock XD

meanwhile my CORBYS have already shipped.....  hoping to have some pics up here before the 11th.  Not a lot of big sizes of the CORBY though, ~147+tenso.  Maybe double up to make the shipping worth it, I grabbed some JDM Mizuno cleats which i've been eyeing a while.

If you ORDER before May 2nd you have until the 16th to use the coupon on Tenso, so as long as Tenso gets the items by then you should be good.  Wouldn't wait long.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/event/tieup/tenso/?l-id=os_topen_0003
bump bumpbump bass line

Just search for the style-code.  make sure you set your Shipping area TO to Japan on the left side search...

takes a few moments to get setup with Tenso, and then add that address to Rakuten, then order.

Expect them to respond to your order sometime next week, like I said its Golden Week Holiday or something, should be delays, don't freak out on them, they will e-mail you in Japanese and it will translate semi-poorly.

I ordered from LTD-Sports or something, super quick, package already at Tenso a day later.

Also some of the shops you won't know they don't take CC til checkout so be patient.  One took my CC but then e'mailed to say they couldn't take it.  Refunded immediately.  Also no Paypal at checkout, you could check further with the store or e'mail them, but I'm not sure how easy that would be to accomplish.

Most of the resellers would have zero interest in our hobby if they couldn't make a buck. Half of them are probably soccer moms and upper middle aged people trying to supplement income. They see "Kobe" "elite" and think sellout let me grab as many as possible.

Do you honestly believe that resellers are soccer moms and guys in there 50's? get a hold of yourself.

NDC will be getting a lot of returns from the resellers for the superhero cw. I wouldn't be surprised if these showed up @ your nearest Nike outlet in a few months.

Ok, yeah you're right. I think Kobes will only have the two cws.
i hope not

Back
Top Bottom