OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm just excited I got my hands on them. I love the color way (it reminds me of the grinches) and I keep the streak of every color way alive

NDC will be getting a lot of returns from the resellers for the superhero cw. I wouldn't be surprised if these showed up @ your nearest Nike outlet in a few months.

hopefully, i love the colorway, but not paying $220 when fades are 2 weeks away.... :lol: :stoneface:

I'll pay max ~$160 for the super heroes....

Ordered but decided to cancel. I am not 100% on these and for the same price I can make myself the iD I have been wanting. Hopefully I don't regret it...

I'll wait for MJrod to post pics then I will tag it as my own so I can say I own a pair of Superhero Elites.

PS..put your watermark on the top left corner :tongue:

Last edited:
No lines today at FTL or AT&T 
happy.gif

All the super hero elites are wack IMO. The Kobes would like nice in another color though. The KD is by far the worst of the bunch. Held all three in hand and came away unimpressed.

Was looking at NDC's launch list and it says Kobe release on 5/25 is "outdoors" does anybody know what this means? Possibly an XDR version?

Finally decided to add what I can to this forum....picked up the Kobe system socks to match the purple fades. Looking forward to them dropping

Finally decided to add what I can to this forum....picked up the Kobe system socks to match the purple fades. Looking forward to them dropping

why the hell does ndc show almost fsr, but you cant ad to cart?!

damnit, I just took my size out of cart to go through ebates, and gone that fast :smh:

are you trying to pull another jaycub??? for some reason, I don't believe that's your own pic.  
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom