OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

After calling all the local spots and places nearby I was surprised to hear none of them received the Kobe's. A lot of them said they had KDs and Bron Eites but no Kobe's, so I decided to pay the full retail and got free shipping to store for pickup. I just know 12s will all be gone when I wait for them to get discounted, and I'm really feeling that translucent royal blue outsole...
LOL, you'll be in for a surprise

grabbed elites today, very satisfied, love the colorway, high res pics tomorrow.

6e8f841aafac11e2bb6b22000a9f3c09_7.jpg

any that wanted elites an didnt cop keep a eye on shopmyoslife.com got other 2 elites from hero pack for below retail. hopefully they get kobes too.

About to release a size 9 in the Poison Green since my friend said he was good. NDC

Last edited:
Poison Green/Blackened Blue/Hyper Blue

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]so on eastbay/ftl this cw is available in toddler sizes... been waiting for another 8 cw aside from the pink one that released earlier. is this the hero cw for toddlers?[/font]

Last edited:
isnt this like the 3rd time you upload this pic.... do you need approval? or thirsty for them reps??
mean.gif

For this picture my 2nd time to make my point that it'll be added to it, if you noticed each time I post my KB8 collection it's with another pick up.

I do apologize if this has caused any assumptions and anger.

saw the superhero kobe at my local HOH (dam near fsr still) much better in person than in pics
ohwell.gif
 lovin the carbon fiber heel support

Last edited:
Poison Green/Blackened Blue/Hyper Blue

so on eastbay/ftl this cw is available in toddler sizes... been waiting for another 8 cw aside from the pink one that released earlier. is this the hero cw for toddlers?
yes. you can get them off ndc too.

I went to the local FTL to try them on and they weren't for me either. I loved the CW but when I put them on, I just wasn't feeling it on foot. The shoe itself was super comfortable (loved the way the tongue felt with the pro combat material). I ended up trying on the KD elites while I was there and fell in love with them but the guy helping me said it was a no go with the b-day coupon for any of the elites that dropped that day and that I would have to wait 2 weeks. Seems to be a store by store decision on whether they accept the coupon but I hope those that wanted them got them.

went to my local FTL this am to see them in person. mgr told me I can use Bday coupon and still didn't copped them, their just not for me. Hopefully evryone who wanted them got them except for the resellers.

I went to the local FTL to try them on and they weren't for me either. I loved the CW but when I put them on, I just wasn't feeling it on foot. The shoe itself was super comfortable (loved the way the tongue felt with the pro combat material). I ended up trying on the KD elites while I was there and fell in love with them but the guy helping me said it was a no go with the b-day coupon for any of the elites that dropped that day and that I would have to wait 2 weeks. Seems to be a store by store decision on whether they accept the coupon but I hope those that wanted them got them.

Back
Top Bottom