OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Release is pissing me off now...

Checked out this morning, but saw em sitting. Canceled my order to try and get on discount later today... Added to cart again before going back to sleep.

Woke up, still in my cart... Removed from my cart to make sure I went through ebates, then sold out even tho it shows all sizes.

Called my footlocker to see if they have my 13... Just sold it.

I haven't spent this much on a shoe this year, and I don't want/need them that bad to pay 218 after tax.

Damnit... Shoulda just went through with my order this morning >: >:

You didn't have to remove them from your cart. All you had to was open a new link through ebates, and checkout using the newly opened tab.

Release is pissing me off now...

Checked out this morning, but saw em sitting. Canceled my order to try and get on discount later today... Added to cart again before going back to sleep.

Woke up, still in my cart... Removed from my cart to make sure I went through ebates, then sold out even tho it shows all sizes.

Called my footlocker to see if they have my 13... Just sold it.

I haven't spent this much on a shoe this year, and I don't want/need them that bad to pay 218 after tax.

Damnit... Shoulda just went through with my order this morning >: >:

You didn't have to remove them from your cart. All you had to was open a new link through ebates, and checkout using the newly opened tab.
Wish I thought of that... Too late now :frown:

This is the first time a Kobe 8's reception was lukewarm thanks to price.

I ordered from Richards but went to my mall to see if I could cop with either WC or military discount. FNL and Champs didn't get them. And FA and FTL didn't have my size 12. There was a size 11.5 but it was tight.

My FTL also said he wouldn't accept military and b-day. He doesn't believe in double dipping even with a shoe as expensive as the Lebron Elites.

This is the first time a Kobe 8's reception was lukewarm thanks to price.

I ordered from Richards but went to my mall to see if I could cop with either WC or military discount. FNL and Champs didn't get them. And FA and FTL didn't have my size 12. There was a size 11.5 but it was tight.

My FTL also said he wouldn't accept military and b-day. He doesn't believe in double dipping even with a shoe as expensive as the Lebron Elites.

Didn't someone on here say the register will allow both? Can you call cooperate with a complaint like that?

Didn't someone on here say the register will allow both? Can you call cooperate with a complaint like that?
Absolutely not.

It's the local store policy. The FA and FTL give me military discounts on releases. Some stores make you wait 14 days before being able to get the discount.

So it's not a big deal. Technically, the B-Day Coupon is supposed to correspond to your real b-day and VIP account.

Absolutely not.

It's the local store policy. The FA and FTL give me military discounts on releases. Some stores make you wait 14 days before being able to get the discount.

So it's not a big deal. Technically, the B-Day Coupon is supposed to correspond to your real b-day and VIP account.

I'll still try it though. I know not to think about using both on foams/retros.
Volts seem to be sitting at my hoh we have 4 pairs on display.

The superheroes look so much better in person. The fly wire isn't as noticeable in person which makes it better. Pic of my jacket that was 40% off

Last edited:

The superheroes look so much better in person. The fly wire isn't as noticeable in person which makes it better. Pic of my jacket that was 40% off

Fly wire is a lot smaller in person than it was in pics to me too.

Absolutely not.

jacket is nice

Elite Poison Green's are LOVE THEM or HATE THEM.

I only copped since my exchanged difference was $60 at FT. I did place an order with NDC, but cancelled them when I was able to get them at FT in person instead.

No doubt these will go on sale and hit some outlets, but sizing might be the key for some people like 15's and I'm a 9.

I'm very happy with them overall.

My thoughts:

- The translucent sole is $ and for some reason I thought it was solid.

- The shoe tongue is super nice and detailed with the raised materials spots.

- The lining I'm indifferent, but the heel's solid dark blue is nice.

- Enjoyed the Snake Skin like Swoosh.

- CF with the sprinkles I personal like, speckles would have been cool, but makes these different.

I'll get detailed pictures of these soon!

Be on the look out for me to add them to the rest of my KB8's!

Where did you get the jacket for 40% off?

After calling all the local spots and places nearby I was surprised to hear none of them received the Kobe's. A lot of them said they had KDs and Bron Eites but no Kobe's, so I decided to pay the full retail and got free shipping to store for pickup. I just know 12s will all be gone when I wait for them to get discounted, and I'm really feeling that translucent royal blue outsole...

just curious, did finishline really not get the kobe's? I got my pair from NDC, but weird that footaction and etc. got it while finishline only got the KDs and the Lebrons

just curious, did finishline really not get the kobe's? I got my pair from NDC, but weird that footaction and etc. got it while finishline only got the KDs and the Lebrons

That's how it's always been. Foot locker only started carrying kobes in march and the only Kobe they've had are the supernaturals online

Back
Top Bottom