OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Christmas IVs were pre hype, so no one cares much for em. Let that color scheme be the next Christmas colorway and dudes will go crazy...
And what kind of crack is the Vault on charging 224 for a $140 pair of shoes, $16 pair of socks, $10-$12 arm sleeve, and a home made box? I don't care who you are, you're a sheep if you buy into that.

Word, which is why I jumped at the opportunity to grab a Christmas IV ID off of Sho3tym quick!:D

As much as I like the Grinch, I'm going with Xmas IV's...

Agreed.

I hate the Chaos V

So Christmas shoes rank as so for me:

IV>VI>VII>VIII>V

Christmas IVs were pre hype, so no one cares much for em. Let that color scheme be the next Christmas colorway and dudes will go crazy...
And what kind of crack is the Vault on charging 224 for a $140 pair of shoes, $16 pair of socks, $10-$12 arm sleeve, and a home made box? I don't care who you are, you're a sheep if you buy into that.

Sad thing is a lot of the people who get them will probably try to resell them for triple that..

Xmas pair looks cool. Doubt I'll cop, but I bet those colours pop in person. Hearing great things about this shoe.

Chaos' are my favorite. Probably because those were the ones I was unable to get...

READY for these kicks man...

No adding to the debate, just ready for the 8s...

The Grinch VIs fit the Xmas theme the best out of all of them, but my personal favorite are the Chaos Vs. I'd probably go V > VI > IV > VII.

And the Chaos have hype now, but those things sat when they first dropped. Grinches were the first ones that had a lot of hype coming out the gate.

^Rod! I'd take another pair of chaos 4's over all these lol. I'm def going with the grinches because its a beautiful cw and the theme just really made sense. You all know I'm a zk4 man first but those grinches were the best christmas shoes imo.

^Rod! I'd take another pair of chaos 4's over all these lol. I'm def going with the grinches because its a beautiful cw and the theme just really made sense. You all know I'm a zk4 man first but those grinches were the best christmas shoes imo.

most def Greed...

I remember Kobe saying his favorite were the Chaos V though... He's a big fan of the Joker... Favorite Kobe is the Bruce Lees V n MLK IVs myself... My favorite XMAS were the GRINCHES...

I tried calling Willowbrook, NJ House of Hoops to find out what they were doing with the Christmas Pack release and the phone is busy. It has been busy all day when I called this morning and this afternoon. This is the 3rd time that I have tried to contact them about different releases that they were having and each time it has been busy in the days leading up to whatever release it was. I am convinced they take the phone off the hook which is straight up BS customer service.

I tried calling Willowbrook, NJ House of Hoops to find out what they were doing with the Christmas Pack release and the phone is busy. It has been busy all day when I called this morning and this afternoon. This is the 3rd time that I have tried to contact them about different releases that they were having and each time it has been busy in the days leading up to whatever release it was. I am convinced they take the phone off the hook which is straight up BS customer service.
You think by now HOHs would be advanced enough to have a pre recorded message explaining the release procedure... Or at least make it the same across the board so people can see online.

You think by now HOHs would be advanced enough to have a pre recorded message explaining the release procedure... Or at least make it the same across the board so people can see online.

My thoughts exactly. I'm just trying to find out if they are doing a raffle or is it first come first served. I live a little over an hour from Willowbrook, Cherry Hill and King Of Prussia HOH's so I don't wanna drive down there at whatever time in the morning on the 26th just to find out that they had a raffle today or days leading up to the 26th and am now screwed because they wouldn't just answer the phone to answer the simple question I have.

Grinch's were all hype. Shoes are all green with a black swoosh..... That's it. I have a pair but they are the absolute bottom of the Xmas ranking IMO. 4>5>7>6

I agree. They are trash. I remember when the store employee brought them out for me to check out. I quickly gave them back without hesitation. Hyped up garbage. I do like the Grinch attempt by Nike though.

That they are! A Black Swoosh would've made them perfect. I just hope they'll be GRs. :nerd:

i had a feeling you'd like these :lol: they remind me of a running shoe colorway, like a lunarglide or something.

hoping Nike Chicago will have the socks friday when i go there, i can't wait to try on the 8's :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom