OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Those pics of the home elites look pretty good but I got plenty of good looks at it during Kobe's last game (of the season) to know that I don't like em.

#TeamCorby

So no grey/yellow pair on the 25th? Really wanted those but whatever, that just solidified my decision on another pair of the gradients.

#kanyeshrug

why even help the guy..... lol

Had he not called them n7 I'm sure he would of got help. I meant typical by join date more so of the fact that the newer people know nothing and just go by what other people who know nothing say. Him asking for release date is also typical though. Haha!!

Last edited:
for anyone in the nyc area who is looking for the Kobe 8 Easters, footaction in 34th street is restocking them this friday.

Last edited:

5/25 is the Venice Beach color-way, man. Was really looking forwards to the color-way he wore for home games this season, grey/white upper with yellow midsole. Do you guys think that color-way will eventually release? Or is it a P.E.

just got back home from work and found out that the 5/25 release is the venice beach instead of the homes (grey/yellow)......i hope the homes are still releasing. don't know why nike is releasing lakers cw's so slow this year. the purple gradients are just around the corner, but it's BEEN A LONG WAIT....hopefully the homes hits retail this summer. i guess we will find out soon from pics of chinese stores. pics of the venice beach in chinese stores surfaced not long ago and now they are releasing next month. i hope the same goes for the homes.

They'd be making a mistake waiting to drop laker cws at the beginning of next season... Most will pass because the 9s will be right around the corner.

Back
Top Bottom