OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Them fades tho 
nthat.gif

o and which nt'er is this ? 
mean.gif
DTM 
mean.gif

from calculating on Rakuten's and Tenzo's website. shouldn't the total shipped be like $190+? the shoes are listed at $179 + Tenzo was either $13 or 15% of cost of item, just went through it quickly so i might have missed something..

Quick question: the price is showing up as $180 for me. It keeps alternating between $179 and $181. Is that $140 price dead or am I doing something wrong? If that's a dumb, already answered question then just let me know and ill try to figure it out myself lol.

I ordered from LTD, it was 148.33 on my charge.

Now that Tenso has it, there calculator shows 2890 yen to ship here, which i guess is like $30, but I get half off the shipping EMS charges, not the service fees, so its like $18.

Thats 165-170 total

I ordered from LTD, it was 148.33 on my charge.
Now that Tenso has it, there calculator shows 2890 yen to ship here, which i guess is like $30, but I get half off the shipping EMS charges, not the service fees, so its like $18.
Thats 165-170 total

this is like trying to figure out a chinese riddle :nerd:

but for real thanks for the info, personally gonna wait for doomsday (may 11th 2013)

Combined with the fact they come out closesr to 170 and the supposed delay shipping its not worth it.

For me, I've wanted Mizuno Morelia cleats for a while, so I am getting both shoes to spread the impact of the shipping.  and Tenso just happened to have a promotion so it made it easier.

These would be on there way now and here in less than 10 days if I wasn't still waiting on the cleats.

I still hope to have them by the 11th, so I could go to the mall in them and buy another pair... because it seems doubtful these are here in WI, maybe though.

Back
Top Bottom