OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Them fades tho 
nthat.gif

o and which nt'er is this ? 
mean.gif

NOOOOO! I've seen socks with capes like this on instagram. Is this a trend?

wtf is going on with them socks? I know for damn sure I can't be pulling that off.  people walking around like that? I know they ain't in El Paso. 

maybe its just me and i need to calm down but i finally got my hands on a pair of sulfurs from ebay. seller has 100% positive feedback but hasnt shipped my shoes yet(or atleast not updated ebay saying he did) and hasnt responded to my message asking about shipping. its been two days. the shipping says usually shipped within 3 business days of cleared payment, payment is clear. i just want to know when he thinks he can ship them so i know if i will have them for a function im going to. i want to wear them. making me nervous, maybe im just tripping lol i want these sulfurs bad!!!

Just got my blue lights in the mail from NDC when they had a random restock. Everything about the shoe looks new except it has the cotton stubbles inside the heel area. Did Nike just send me used shoes for 140??

#INSTACOP

regarding these, I asked Nike

this is what they had to say "Eric: They aren't on my launch list, but, it shows up in my item database."

interesting they got rid of snake on the tongue

These must be N7s!!! :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom