OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

the more and more i see pictures of the easters the more i like them....ahhhhhh these kobe 8's are killing me! 

thinking of just keeping both the BHM and easters now...

Just got these babies in from the shoepalace restock!!!
beauties 
nthat.gif
..congrats 

the more and more i see pictures of the easters the more i like them....ahhhhhh these kobe 8's are killing me! 

thinking of just keeping both the BHM and easters now...
Might as well man... you would probably regret letting them go in the long run.

And you got a great deal on those BHMs!  Mind if I ask how you got em for 200?

Might as well man... you would probably regret letting them go in the long run.

And you got a great deal on those BHMs!  Mind if I ask how you got em for 200?
got them off this guy on a FB group. it was DS and it came with a receipt and everything. lucked out i guess...now if i can only find myself a pair of xmas for that price.....anyone want to help a guy out? = ) 

not sure what Kobe was wearing today looks to me like the ASG but could be the "venice beach" cus of the shorts!? what u guys think?

got them off this guy on a FB group. it was DS and it came with a receipt and everything. lucked out i guess...now if i can only find myself a pair of xmas for that price.....anyone want to help a guy out? = ) 
Very nice.  I just got a pair of BHM for 250.  Not a great price, but not terrible considering it's my favorite colorway...

Good luck finding the Xmas man.  Lowest I've seen lately is about 240-250 shipped

there definitely an awesome shoe love the detail on em especially the scale detail on the heel n tongue 
nthat.gif

Great minds think alike. The reasons you mentioned are also the reasons why the Easters are my favorite cw thus far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom