OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

word on the thread is that kobe line only supposed to be getting 2 elite CW... smh I hope they messed up and were getting the black gold elites

Yeah, I know Nike's only supposed to release 2 colorways of Elites...I was just saying that 3 exist so far.

Those Season Enders are closest to the color description releasing on 6/1, but like you, I had my heart set on the Black/Gold pair.

Hmmm so Nike will release the home elites....wonder how many ppl will actually buy. Some of you see them as Kobe's "injury shoes". Knowing the Kobe line, they will prob still sell out

Real nice! It actually fades into pink but is more of a purple color!

Can u see the impression on where the swoosh normally is??

I took the picture inside my car as soon as I picked them up from the postal office. I got them from kicks crew, and yes you can see the impression of the swoosh sign. You have to stare at it and its not as noticeable as the kb24 on the toe box.

I took the picture inside my car as soon as I picked them up from the postal office. I got them from kicks crew, and yes you can see the impression of the swoosh sign. You have to stare at it and its not as noticeable as the kb24 on the toe box.

Whats the reasoning behind the swoosh outline being there? Only thing I can come up with is all the uppers are produced like that since the swoosh is applied after and this swoosh was placed differently. Thats lazy on nikes part if im correct.

Whats the reasoning behind the swoosh outline being there? Only thing I can come up with is all the uppers are produced like that since the swoosh is applied after and this swoosh was placed differently. Thats lazy on nikes part if im correct.
thats how the em is stitched

I agree urnotlike

I want them black and golds kobe's also.My pockets are hurting tho.

It was between the grapes,purple fades and lebron 9 summit lakes.I was all for the lbj 9's but just couldnt do it.I swore I wasnt going to get the grapes but they are just to dope.I just hate so many people have them.I will see how they are in person when they arrive.

I may only keep 1 depending how they are in person.I hope the purple fades don't look cheap in person.

I can see it in these low light pics, I bet that its more noticeable in the sunlight?

will these ever release in the USA?? :nerd:?

does anyone know if the id option for XDR is the same as the GC versions? if not, which is better?

last look before the storm. really love these. obviously.

pic is from a local guy. the shoe released here prematurely in a few stores but selling has been stopped
until the 11th.

These are shoes that I definitely have to see in person.

Pics ain't gon do them justice or it will make them look better than what they are.

Back
Top Bottom