OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

anyone know if sulfurs are available in a size 11 anywhere at retail?

tried shoe palace but everytime I added the size 11 it came out to being a size 17 for some odd reason. I called a local footlocker [Hawaii] and no luck stock locating here. any help would be deeply appreciated.

Im sure a Footaction could help u iiyson..

Maybe even a Champs somewhere nearby..

How many other options do u have locally?

Last edited:
Dude that owns em says there's real light, almost like yellow ghost flames in the silver upper...

Family pic.
those inclines are tied with the playoffs as my favourite colourway. ive worn them for 2 days straight, damn kids at work have stepped on my shoes on purpose, hate when they do that. feel like backhanding them

Inclines
laugh.gif

Having those PEs would be cool and all, but I rather have a pair my size. I like to ball in all my shoes

Does anyone know where I can find a pair of Sulfurs in size 12 at retail price?

Try to stock locate a pair at FTL first.

-HOH at Crabtree Mall
-FTL in Triangle Mall,
-FTL or DTLR at Northgate Mall. Good luck.

Online...no dice. Shoe Palace had some sizes, but they've been gone. Ebay or CL is probably your best bet.

Last edited:
Having those PEs would be cool and all, but I rather have a pair my size. I like to ball in all my shoes

What hurts me is those pairs ARE my size...

One of the benefits of wearing sz 14 I guess...too bad I don't have connects like that :smh:

Last edited:
wow what i would do to own those 5 pairs of shoes right there 
tired.gif
 i hope they all release! until then 4 more days 
pimp.gif

So these purple Kobe's. there not at as many places as I thought . Foot locker launch locator is up. Seems more limited

Any Hawaii NT'ers on here? Gonna be on vacay this weekend, and I need my purple fade fix! Which of the three below do y'all recommend? Willing to pick something up for you here in the Bay Area for a trade!

Last edited:
does anyone know if the id option for XDR is the same as the GC versions? if not, which is better?
someone mentioned and showed a pic of the ID option XDR next to a GC XDR sole and the GC version looked thicker on the traction, dont know how long either of them last though

Hey guys.  I was wondering if Shoe Palace is a legit website to buy kobe 8 from?  Please lmk thanks! 

Back
Top Bottom