OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

How's it a p.e. when not only did Kobe wear them, but Steve Blake, Earl Clark, Devin Ebanks and even Chris Duhon wore them this season (on the bench of course)?

C'mon Nike... no need for more unnecessary hype
mean.gif

Now if you want to release a TRUE p.e. Nike...grace us with the Amnesties!
smokin.gif
lol word, nike aways hype up everything

I called ala moana  footlocker and the waikiki one and both told me they will not have the purple kobes on release day...they said maybe in a week or 2...and also Champs doesnt carry kobes here

A contact of mine said champs are receiving pairs, don't know exactly when but I'm sure it'll be on RD. footlocker should have there pairs in soon, call Friday night to confirm as they get over night shipments.

How's it a p.e. when not only did Kobe wear them, but Steve Blake, Earl Clark, Devin Ebanks and even Chris Duhon wore them this season (on the bench of course)?

C'mon Nike... no need for more unnecessary hype :smh:

Now if you want to release a TRUE p.e. Nike...grace us with the Amnesties! :smokin

You forgot Nash, Goudelock, and Morris.

damn those mercurials are looking better and better the more i look at them, might pick those up as well but for now just looking forward to this saturday for the gradients 

Played some pickup today and someone wearing fake kobe 8s, personally would never wear fakes but honestly why would you ball in fake shoes? 

Whole point of them is for performance. Anyway these 8's are the best shoes I've ever balled in, played for about 2 hours and although my toes are a little sore no blisters or anything.  Glad I grabbed 6 pairs of these, tempted to get gradients this weekend but spent heaps on kicks lately so 1 extra pair for you guys to try and get. Expecting these to go fast.

You forgot Nash, Goudelock, and Morris.

Them too...I was just so frustrated when I saw that tweet that those were the first names that popped into my head.

Seemed like everybody except Dwight had them on at one time or another, and that's only because he's with adidas. It wouldve been easier to type the Lakers who DIDN'T wear them this year. :smh:

Last edited:
Do they make Kobe 8's in women sizes?  My girl is interested in some cws but my quick search came empty.
No women's sizes. Just get 1.5 sz smaller. If your girl wears 9 in women's, get a 7.5 in men's. I think 7 or 7.5 will be the smallest in the purple fades tho.

Lets keep the listing links out of here... If people want to deal with Craigslist or anything, they can search themselves.

:smh:

my gf is mad that the fades wont come in GS...she is a size 5 in kids and she wanted to have matching kobe shoes, nike messed up by not having these in GS

C'mon Nike... no need for more unnecessary hype :smh:

Now if you want to release a TRUE p.e. Nike...grace us with the Amnesties! :smokin

if they released the amnesties, they wouldn't even be a PE anymore. PE's don't release to the public :wink:

but i do want the amnesties!!

Got my raffle ticket at FTL after work today. They said they were gonna eventually do guaranteed tickets after the raffle.

Back
Top Bottom