OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

What kids sizes pairs come out tomorrow? Dude said a teal with lime green is dropping too.

Haven't saw any on ig with the tags I search but did we even know the pink was coming out because I just remember going through twitter and nba store had them?

What kids sizes pairs come out tomorrow? Dude said a teal with lime green is dropping too.

these?

nike helpin me out with the gradients not being in GS sizes..... :lol:

those "venice beaches" or whatever tho are in GS right? :smh:

i know were in the purple fades talk, but just saw someone with elites,  was wondering if anyone have a picture of the insoles (showing the zoom air bags) of the elites.  if someone could post.  thanks in advance

Purple fades are instant copped after work
Kobe 9 will be mids? Thats awesome
Its about time he switch to mids.i love his line and low tops but its time for a change imo

everyones got their opinons seriously if you care so much about each and everyones opinion of what they think about a picture on the internet..... take a break from the forums....their shoes, its your style, your life. who honestly cares what other people think as long as youre happy.

ya'll shouldve been taught this in elementary school

onto the shoes...

Last edited:
I'm ready for the Fade release to end so we can all get hyped for the June 1st Black and Gold elites.

Fades are nice...I'd rather have the home pair on the 25th though...

Home pair may not be releasing the 25th... don't think we have a confirmed RD

Right now it looks like the slurpees, venice beach or whatever are releasing on the 25th.

Nike Basketball 2013 ain't nothing but Nike SB 2004 - 2005 all over again. Those were some good times.

Lebrons are my Dunk SB Highs.

KDs are my Dunk SBs Lows

Kobes are my FC SBs. And I had a bunch of those FCs too. :smokin

Right now it looks like the slurpees, venice beach or whatever are releasing on the 25th.

Mannnnn....that's the one Kobe 8 I've been waiting for.

I play in sulfurs and volts alot.

From Nike:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kobe 8 System - Outdoor

Stadium Grey/Metallic Silver-Tour Yellow
Style# 555035-002
$140

Thats the multi?

Mannnnn....that's the one Kobe 8 I've been waiting for.

I play in sulfurs and volts alot.

From Nike:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kobe 8 System - Outdoor

Stadium Grey/Metallic Silver-Tour Yellow
Style# 555035-002
$140

Thats the multi?
unfortunately

outdoor? hope these are the homes!!!!
its not.

Back
Top Bottom