OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I need help: am not intending to buy/sell/trade.

I threw corks for asg and bhm out window.

Need advice: is kd iv weatherman for kobe 8 Christmas a fair deal?
Or is this better: LeBron X Corks for red camo and bhm and cash?

Uh what size are you I'll buy Xmas for you just to get weathermans :lol: Xmas are $250-320 weathermans are like $800 + on eBay. Defintely losing on that one dude.

The first deal you thre out was pretty good.
Last deal depends on the cash.

Last edited:
Bunch of people out here at my mall lined up, at first I was like this can't be for the fades then someone told me it was to meet the kardashians lol

Still gotta wait until after work to pick the fades up >: and until tuesday night for the other pair :frown:

Several spots got Fades back home. But I had to take a trip to Va. Beach with my wifey this weekend. Figured I would miss out on these. :smh:

Struck out on NDC this morning & Footlocker as always was a joke. But something told me to check their launch locator for local spots. Found 3 that got Fades. Struck out at the first spot that was 5 minutes away. Line of about 15 people but they only had 1 size run. Some chick right in front of me bought the only 10.5 :x

Left there & drove a half hour to the 2nd closest spot & no one was there for Fades. Determination paid off.

photomay11115533.jpg

photomay11115608.jpg

I'm good now. :smokin

No one was waiting at Shiekh, no one is waiting at footlocker...

Might have to grab another pair when footlocker opens :lol:

Copped off of KB24, forgot to put in free shipping, emailed to see if they'll add it retroactively. Any chance they'll do it?

Heeeeey post 1000 on NT... only took me 2 and a half years.

Last edited:
At footlocker in SD right now. Easy cop on fades..not one other person here. Could buy the whole FSR. Lol but prob. Can't flip anyway.

Read it again and tell me where you sensed I was negative or bitter. Smfh.

why would you even mention buying the while fsr and flipping it? thats all that runs thru most everyones minds nowadays. It is what it is. not tryin to start anything. got my fades...glad u got urs. sorry if i read u wrong

Copped off of KB24, forgot to put in free shipping, emailed to see if they'll add it retroactively. Any chance they'll do it?

Heeeeey post 1000 on NT... only took me 2 and a half years.
They probably wont charge you shipping. They didnt charge me for shipping when i ordered easters on the restock. I also forgot to put the free shipping code and I didnt even email them.

Back
Top Bottom