OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Did they sell out? Would love to see them in person even though I know the lighter purple is what it would look like as in pics.

i was only one there until right at opening 3 other guys came.

size 8, 10, 11, and 11.5

thats what sold right at opening thats including mine.

dood said 18 pairs.. so maybe they'll still have a pair to check out.

Easy cop

Was able to get my 2 pairs this morning off NDC. Was contemplating getting another pair, but they were in people's cart. When my size popped up, I just went ahead and got my 3rd pair. Can't wait to get these in :smokin

Seems like the purple is well liked around here, more than any other 8.

I'm definitely going to beat my first pair up like mad and most likely keep the 2nd on ice for a hot minute

Last edited:
damn I hope these re-stock with everything else that dropping on 5/25 had to scoop up the ECPs before I got these but these WILL BE HAD [emoji]128526[/emoji]

easiest pickup in a while...walked right in at 10am exactly and got my 12. :pimp: the FTL employee said they only got 2 per size tho

Looks like the normal mall I go to to get Kobe's doesn't get them since they opened a hoh near it. Still was able to use my bday coupon so I got the elite socks. Didn't get the Kobe ones since these had the full logo already.

aren't these supposed to be a GR?? damn... i was hoping these wouldn't sell out right away.. don't have the funds to buy a pair yet.. been spending way too much money recently haha

HOH (48126 zip if you want to try to locate or if your local) was on my route so I stopped in for an easy pick up of the fades. I don't see any blackened blue in person like I thought I would but still a great CW. Love the soft tongue. They had lots of other Kobe's including red suede yots size 9.5. Volts supernaturals sulfurs pythons off top of mind
Did they have the black yots?

aren't these supposed to be a GR?? damn... i was hoping these wouldn't sell out right away.. don't have the funds to buy a pair yet.. been spending way too much money recently haha

The way people were thirsting over these for months it's not really surprising

best basic picture by far

Thanks.

They're not on feet though. I want to get the 30,000 T and the elite socks and possibly the purple/grape purse to match.

This was definitely a limited release. Reminds of the YOTS. I bet they restock.

And to those who wake up earlier, like I did, sometimes paying the Richards price is giving you the piece of mind of not dealing with NDC, FTL and family. I was half tempted to get a third pair on kb24 but released it.
the 30000 t is piff, socks are od, and dudes definitely collect bags like women now so i guess thats cool, i dont understand the point or appeal of on feet pics, birds eye view always looked bad to me, and even side pics are just like eh. . . . i never really want to see people with them on, just the shoes themselves

this release was not limited tho bro, they were at every damn ftl near you

Walk in @ my Local FTL 10 people inline an still able to copped my size. They let me use the Birthday coupon and went ahead and got an Elite socks

still trying to decide if I should cancel my order from DSG. 

Last edited:
Bunch of people out here at my mall lined up, at first I was like this can't be for the fades then someone told me it was to meet the kardashians lol
This in Brea? When I got there I saw a ton of cars and thought wtf but then I realized it was for something else. Thought it was a Mother's Day sale or something

Back
Top Bottom