OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Richards customer service a joke, I told him I heard they cancel pairs even after u get order conformation dude was like yea lol basically dude said I won't kno if I got em or not till Monday or tues but I'm lucky my local ftl got late shipment and wont have them till mon or tues so if my ish ain't went thru by Monday them joints gettin canceled straight like that!

Last edited:
I think I played it real safe. Copped on NDC, Champs and in store at FTL and Champs. Thinking of cancelling my 2 online orders. I didn't think it was going to be that easy.

A lot of folks claimed they were gonna pass on a lot of the cw's so far but eventually changed their minds.
Nuffin new.

A lot of folks claimed they were gonna pass on a lot of the cw's so far but eventually changed their minds.
Nuffin new.

Always the case. Dudes jave no will. We'll see the usual sneaker renters try to sell them after wearing them a couple of times.

Prob end up sending my extra back... I don't do doubles at all. I don't even have enough time to hardly wear singles.

My spot told me they'd hold me down, but I ordered off Ndc too juuuust incase something happened at my spot.

Send them to me, I'll pay shipping S... JK

Anybody know any spots in Houston that still have size 9.5-10?

Ur best bet would be to call HOH Gallo... They seem like the only reliable location when it comes to info. When i called there earlier this week, they told me that it would be a good idea to show up by at least 9, cuz ppl start lining up an hr early... but when I hauled my way down there after discovering that wbrook didn't have their ish together, it was already about 9:45 & there wasn't any line at all & as a matter of fact, only a handful of ppl had came & gone, so thankfully I was able to get a pair. I was the only customer there at that time. Not sure how their stock is now that over 6 hrs have passed... But like I said, they're the only FTL in the H that's never let me down. The dude at wbrook this morning told me that "none of the other stores have gotten their shipment either" & a minute later I called up HOH & they said they had em. But good luck.

Co sign on the no doubles. I have more shoes then I'll need for the rest of my life. Heck, I can damn well wear a different shoe everyday for a year. No need for doubles of the same shoe.

Side note, moving sucks, my "love" for shoes has diminished, getting rid of them is a ***** :smh:

Literrally so happy today, best colorway of the model IMO.

My connect at FTL held my pair, let me use military 20% off, and then paid with all reward cards to get them FREE. I bought him lunch, 3rd kobe he has locked down for me. I'm telling you, life is much easier with a FTL connect...

4 more pairs ordered online, for a total of 5. :smokin
what are you going to do with 5 pairs?

i have always wondered...shouldn't footlocker have some type of protocol with coupons.  It's always ...50/50 depending on the employee.  in their mind they prob are like "Do i feel like helping you today....yes/no, whatever" 

no offense to anyone that works there, I havent had trouble myself, but i always have a non confident feeling going to footlocker that employees are not going to be in a good mood.  i just dont understand why footlocker corporate doesnt have rules.  (or maybe they do and I am missing something?) haha

Back
Top Bottom