OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Those I need!!! Any news on a us drop? I have no problem paying the overseas price if they aren't but I won't until its 100%

Co sign on the no doubles. I have more shoes then I'll need for the rest of my life. Heck, I can damn well wear a different shoe everyday for a year. No need for doubles of the same shoe.

Side note, moving sucks, my "love" for shoes has diminished, getting rid of them is a ***** :smh:

I'm moving soon and going through the same thing. So many shoes I just wish I never bought.

The only slight modification they could've used on the 8s is to at least put a thin foam layer around the edges of the tongue... Just like they did w/ the elites, although the tongue on those is entirely foam.. But they could've at least stitched that material along the tongue's edge on the regular 8s. I busted out a fresh new pair of quarters to wear w/ the fades today & in less than 8 hrs, the tongue's thin edge has already started lightly grinding away at the sock. I love the ventilation holes throughout the rest of the tongue tho...

Hopefully these will sit at my local spot enough for me to get something nice for mom and comeback and scoop in two weeks.

Ur best bet would be to call HOH Gallo... They seem like the only reliable location when it comes to info. When i called there earlier this week, they told me that it would be a good idea to show up by at least 9, cuz ppl start lining up an hr early... but when I hauled my way down there after discovering that wbrook didn't have their ish together, it was already about 9:45 & there wasn't any line at all & as a matter of fact, only a handful of ppl had came & gone, so thankfully I was able to get a pair. I was the only customer there at that time. Not sure how their stock is now that over 6 hrs have passed... But like I said, they're the only FTL in the H that's never let me down. The dude at wbrook this morning told me that "none of the other stores have gotten their shipment either" & a minute later I called up HOH & they said they had em. But good luck.

Pretty sure they will sit for a good minute there. I Was there last week and they had almost every non hyped colorway of lebrons/kobes/kds

Last edited:
Sometimes I regret selling my Mango VI, but then I remember I sold for $1,075 cash on a meetup and instantly have no more regret :rofl:

I agree,ain't no need for 3 or 4 pairs of the shoes unless its your grail or some casual converse or something.

This ain't a resell shoes either but I know some like to wear casual and some like to ball in them.

Man,I really hope D**** comes through.I emailed to cancel my JJ ordered but haven't heard from them.Maybe I will wait on it lol.

Good i wasn't feelin the purple gradients. those things sold out FAST.

To anyone coppin 3 or more pair you done did a bunch of dudes dirty that just wanted ONE.

THAT sirs i can't respect

No offense, but I copped 5 pairs and have no regrets, and did no one dirty. If dudes can't put in a little work to get a GR shoe, shame on them.

People on here crying about missing out were either drunk and overslept, or didn't really try. Step your game up, get the auto add to cart bots, make a local connect, show up to store 2 hrs early, TRY.

Just rubs me the wrong way when someone says something like that, if I want 5 pairs of my fave color kobe, let me. "Let this peacock fly!" :lol:

I agree,ain't no need for 3 or 4 pairs of the shoes unless its your grail or some casual converse or something.

This ain't a resell shoes either but I know some like to wear casual and some like to ball in them.

Man,I really hope D**** comes through.I emailed to cancel my JJ ordered but haven't heard from them.Maybe I will wait on it lol.
Yeah i can see the ball in wear out side of things but still for those snatchin up more than 2? That just shouldnt be applauded or even commended. LOL id sound salty if i wanted a pair but im more amped about the injury elite pair and mamba's those are uniquie these puple gradiants are just like the id's for me

But i have to say NDC should stock more for online seeing a employee store have more than say eastbay in your size is laughable.

No offense, but I copped 5 pairs and have no regrets, and did no one dirty. If dudes can't put in a little work to get a GR shoe, shame on them.

People on here crying about missing out were either drunk and overslept, or didn't really try. Step your game up, get the auto add to cart bots, make a local connect, show up to store 2 hrs early, TRY.

Just rubs me the wrong way when someone says something like that, if I want 5 pairs of my fave color kobe, let me. "Let this peacock fly!"
laugh.gif
5 pairs of one shoe?

When you say work? You mean salivating by the "cop" button on NDC? I went on NDC not even 10 minutes after 8am and they were GONE.  and auto add? Ohh man thats just as bad as the auction game on ebay...smh 

I do agree local connects good way to go showing up at the store 2 hrs early? no maybe for GTA5 yeah cuz i wanna play that at midnight but man

Just got back from my local FTL to pick up my guaranteed pair. seems like they have a couple pairs left including 5 people who have yet to pick up their pairs (w/ their tickets). Was definitely surprised that they were sold out online when i woke up for work. hope everyone who was looking got their pairs...

5 pairs of one shoe?

When you say work? You mean salivating by the "cop" button on NDC? I went on NDC not even 10 minutes after 8am and they were GONE.  and auto add? Ohh man thats just as bad as the auction game on ebay...smh 

I do agree local connects good way to go showing up at the store 2 hrs early? no maybe for GTA5 yeah cuz i wanna play that at midnight but man

Soooo, it sounds like you didn't try very hard, and you are salty why?

So I went to the mall, and they had one size left...my size, couldn't resist. [shrug]

Co sign on the no doubles. I have more shoes then I'll need for the rest of my life. Heck, I can damn well wear a different shoe everyday for a year. No need for doubles of the same shoe.

I'm the same way. The only reason I might wear the same sneaker twice in a month is because I still have it out and want to just throw something on.

i have always wondered...shouldn't footlocker have some type of protocol with coupons.  It's always ...50/50 depending on the employee.  in their mind they prob are like "Do i feel like helping you today....yes/no, whatever" 
no offense to anyone that works there, I havent had trouble myself, but i always have a non confident feeling going to footlocker that employees are not going to be in a good mood.  i just dont understand why footlocker corporate doesnt have rules.  (or maybe they do and I am missing something?) haha

That's what the VIP coupons are for

5 pairs of one shoe?

Na, they weren't gone 10 min after 8am. They didn't even sell out until 8:45 am. All you had to do was refresh the page and sizes woulda popped up. I went on got my pairs, went back and all were in carts, refreshed a few times and a FSR popped back up.

5 pairs of one shoe?

these were really easy to get this morning from eastbay/footlocker/kb24 ... there was at least a 15 minute window on eastbay with all sizes and no traffic slowing the site down. i got 2 with no problems. Ive wanted this shoe since the first time kobe wore em. i will wear them a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
These weren't hard to get but smh still at that mindset and the thought/suggestion of bots.

Props to those actually helping others get these earlier this morning.

Grizz and others.I didnt even get up for the Nike release.I put my phone on silent and had some good sleep.

These,the venice beach,MC's and my ids will be the main shoes I wear this summer.Might get a new id or the black/gold eltes also.

Last edited:
When are nike actaully gonna release another gr like sulfurs or pythons? This hype around these 8's is crazy.

Those trying to get the 'WTF' Kobes gonna have a fight on their hands, expecting them to be more limited than fades.

Did anyone else's Eastbay or FTL order numbers start with a "W"? Or is something wrong with my orders?
nerd.gif
mine did. check your order confirmation email. you should have a regular order number in there.
Yeah mine also starts with "W".

Was able to pick up from local champs. So I just cancelled my sz 11 order from Eastbay since they charge shipping.

I called Champs cust service checking for my online order. Not much they can tell, but I played dumb asking if they can take off the shipping. The lady was nice enough to take it off
happy.gif

Anyone who order from DSG got backordered email? I'm so tempted to cancel the order if champs online doesn't go through.Oh well....I can always return them at local store.

after a year off from the Kobe sig, i'm back and loving the 8s. Kobe 8s are killing it this year... and its not even over..

Back
Top Bottom