OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

People, don't resort to paying over retail just yet, NDC might restock on Monday (they've always done so in the past). If nothing in Monday, then that's when u start looking for good deals lol

I need to relax

Same here, has anyone heard from DSG's?

I placed my order with DSG a couple minutes after the link went up.

So far I've only gotten the 'Order received', and then the 'Order Confirmation' email a couple hours later.

Hopefully I'll get the 'Shipping Confirmation' email sometime tomorrow.

These were definitely type limited. The major Foot Locker stores only received about 54 pairs tops.
see, you guys are used to going for "big releases"

this is a bonafide gr, grs on release date dont have huge size runs

think of any gr release, like hyperfuses, do you think on rd each store gets 50 pairs of one cw of hyperfuses? at most they probably get 20-25

Good point but most FTLs around me at least get that many, on the low end, for hyperdunks but they didnt even carry the fades this time. That's why I think these weren't an all out GR...

I feel you on that "limit". I was starting to get outta hand. Gotta develop that will and pass sometimes. It was to the point where I had to unbox my shoes before my girl came home and add them to the stash. She's like, are those new? Naw babe I been had those..

QFT. Dude thats why I dont even keep my shoe boxes on the real. I dump those in the trash with the quickness. Paying our nanny extra to stash my stuff till I get home from work :smh:

Did an insole swap and I think I'll keep it this way
pimp.gif

On a side note, now that I got the fades in my possession I think that:

1. Sulfur
2a. Fades
2b. Xmas
3. Blue Lights
I now own the fades, xmas and the blue lights. still on the hunt for sulfurs 
mean.gif

All 80's babies came up as a kid in the golden era of hip hop and the same can be said for sneakers as well im copping all the retro kicks that came out when I didn't have money of my own cant speak for these other hypebeasts out there

Where in manhattan?

Not sure what other sizes they have but I just walked into 34th st footlocker (the big one btwn 7th and broadway) and when I asked for my 10 the guy said they had it in stock w no hesitation, so I'm guessing they probably have some sizes left there. this was about an hr ago, so maybe u can call them or try there

All 80's babies came up as a kid in the golden era of hip hop and the same can be said for sneakers as well im copping all the retro kicks that came out when I didn't have money of my own cant speak for these other hypebeasts out there

As a 80's baby myself, you couldn't have stated this any better my friend.

As a 80's baby myself, you couldn't have stated this any better my friend.
I concur, although I detest that term (hypebeast).

Was able to cop the gradients with ease yesterday morning. my local shop did an early opening so i got there half an hour before. just me and some 14yr old kid LOL really loving them, and really loving that i was able to cop with a bday coupon as well.

Got the superhero elites but may return as I only need one elite shoe. Paying 200 when I can get the same shoe for 140. Don't wanna miss the black elites though!

Does anyone have a performance review between the Supernatural rear zoom insole and the Elite heel/forefoot zoom insole? 

Ahh crap. Shipping confirmation from DSG. Was able to cop pretty easily here in Hawaii. Will be returning this 9.5 once it gets delivered.

Yes bhm look so much better every time I see them and I get mad. Hoping nike puts these in the big restock. Hope they surprise everybody and put the royal 1s, and corks to make it so much easier to grab them.

Just got my tracking info as well from DSG.

If you haven't received a shipping email yet, log into your DSG account to see if possibly your shipment info has been updated.

Back
Top Bottom