OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Ordered an 11.5 from Nike on RD but I figured I would check HoH for the hell of it.

Sure enough they had my size. Didn't want to wait for Nike to deliver so I ended up leaving with them on my feet.

Will probably just return my NDC pair to the outlet.

can't wait to get my pair of the fades

venice beach im not so sold on, would have to see in person. if they release either inline or home that would be my last pair of 8's...unless its for well under retail

I feel like alot of people will be on the hunt for Supernaturals in a year or so. So many people slept |I
Those, and the black exts are the only pairs so far that haven't grown on me. BHMs have kinda, but no way I'm paying what they go for, not even 100% I'd buy em for retail....

Saw some Sulphurs sitting at a local Footaction, may pick them up for NT'ers that can't find them. If you are looking still, PM me your size and I can check.

I was out of town and weren't able to get the fades. We're these limited? And will I be able to find a pair?

Thanks guys!!!

Something about the fit of the Supernaturals, the ride is just so much smoother. I know it has to be the zoom, but the inner is plush as hell, just a very solid shoe overall.

Copped my fades, I think I'm done with the 8s.

Really like the 8's, I think I'm going to regret not getting the supernaturals...they look really nice on foot.

I was out of town and weren't able to get the fades. We're these limited? And will I be able to find a pair?

Thanks guys!!!

They were a Limit 3 quantity by Nike and was basically plentiful. But the thirst was strong for these and they sold very well.

Just keep an eye out on NDC or Eastbay for small restocks...you'll probably be able to grab one that way. Or just call around to a few of your local stores.

They were a Limit 3 quantity by Nike and was basically plentiful. But the thirst was strong for these and they sold very well.

Just keep an eye out on NDC or Eastbay for small restocks...you'll probably be able to grab one that way. Or just call around to a few of your local stores.
Thanks! hopefully i'll be able to find a pair! 

and while i was out was there any information on the mambacurials? 

Wore my Supernaturals today, very underrated IMHO

Please excuse the filter.
Going to grab these and Sulfurs once things slow down. Other than the BHMs, those are the only two that I'll add for retail. If anything else pops up at an outlet below $100, I'll scoop.

Last edited:
Something about the fit of the Supernaturals, the ride is just so much smoother. I know it has to be the zoom, but the inner is plush as hell, just a very solid shoe overall.

Copped my fades, I think I'm done with the 8s.
do you like the front cushion? i know the supernaturals only have zoom in the back, im deciding between those and elites. 

Back
Top Bottom