OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

which is the fake? i was told kixepress was legit but the bottom image is the pictures off kixepress. anyone know anything about this?

They both appear to be legit GC versions with the solid color outsole. I think the lighting is different, just think of pictures of the same shoe off NDC and kicks-crew, they will look different because each site uses different lighting

bottom line is the difference is the sole. kix sells the GC version. 
yes,and you can see the full shozoku in the back in the first pic. Both pics are GC...which makes me wonder..where can i get a pair :tongue:

I have the reg. release ones..and need that full logo in back!

Don't know if it has been mentioned but I would check the Northridge Mall for the purple gradients. well as far as I know and only one I saw had only sizes 12 and 13 left. Bought the 13. We all know how that sales pitch goes but yeah...

question to anyone paid with paypal...

I paid for my Purple Fades 430 am of DSG. I paid with paypal but its still pending for me. Question I have is, and this goes for anyone who bought off eastbay, ndc, footlocker...

those who paid paypal, did you get an email confirmation of shipping before or after it cleared on paypal side if its even cleared yet?

Don't know if it has been mentioned but I would check the Northridge Mall for the purple gradients. well as far as I know and only one I saw had only sizes 12 and 13 left. Bought the 13. We all know how that sales pitch goes but yeah...
SP by the way

Congrats. Great price and my size too, wish I had a swoosh account.

I was lucky to have kit w/ someone i use to work w/ at nike to help me out on occasion.. i was worried it'd be cancelled because I didnt place the order until 5:50am when sizes were coming and going.

My First post! Been following this forum since Feb! Thanks for all the web links. So hard to get them shoes in Australia! 

My 'Corby'. Very fast shipping!

My current Kobe 8 Family. BHM and Christmas are 'GC' ... Blue lights are my playing pair!
Great stuff! I'm envious of your GC BHM
smokin.gif

Congrats. Great price and my size too, wish I had a swoosh account.

I was lucky to have kit w/ someone i use to work w/ at nike to help me out on occasion.. i was worried it'd be cancelled because I didnt place the order until 5:50am when sizes were coming and going.
honestly this release caught a lot of people off gaurd, including me. people thinking a late afternoon or even next day online cop would be available, were sorely mistaken...
i need to find myself a swoosh buddy. :lol:

Last edited:
Southern Cali peeps. They still have purple fades in southbay galleria mall. Champs had all sizes and footlocker only had a 9

And anyone in New Jersey my friend told me they still had the purple fades in Menlo mall
Woke up at 5:30 am hesitant to go out there and see a line. Nice to know I could have walked in/out at 8 am.

I'm totally impatient that my pair finally has a shipping number from UPS and arrives this Friday. 

Back
Top Bottom