OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Guy on ebay still hasn't shipped my Xmas. And didn't reply to my message
mad.gif
Threaten him with a PayPal dispute (if you paid that way). If he doesn't respond, follow through with it.

dont care if u like them or not but they arnt really that much pink. a little bit is pink but overall they are mainly purple

I don't see any purple at all! Am I blind?
some people do suffer from partial color blindness( color vision deficiency). they can't see certain colors (even shades of a certain color) and they look like a different color.
but they are purple on the heel.

Last edited:
some people do suffer from partial color blindness( color vision deficiency). they can't see certain colors (even shades of a certain color) and they look like a different color.
but they are purple on the heel.

right. these are pink. not knocking anybody feelin em but yea..mcs are way more pink than purple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw these purple fades in person yesterday, and I really don't get the hype, at all. The green superhero's are collecting dust as well, as it seems that the only people who are excited about Kobe and this shoe, are on this thread. Not dissing anyone here, but when I read some of the comments about these shoes, and then who supposedly aren't wearing of buying Jordan's anymore due to their supposed bad quality, I wonder what many of you may be smoking, perhaps too early in the morning.

I'll go 1st..Ahem..

Thanks for your valued opinion kind sir

Your opinion is as important as anyone elses in this thread

BUT..Pump ya brakes there guy..Everyone has their reasons for not wearing/buying Jordans anymore, not just quality

My main thing is just bcuz I feel Ive outgrown the brand..Been goin strong since the 90s bruh..Time for a change of scenery

As for the Kobe comments, just 1 question

Did u 1st of all read the name of the thread?

As for smoking..#loudalldaylong

Last edited:
Saw these purple fades in person yesterday, and I really don't get the hype, at all. The green superhero's are collecting dust as well, as it seems that the only people who are excited about Kobe and this shoe, are on this thread. Not dissing anyone here, but when I read some of the comments about these shoes, and then who supposedly aren't wearing of buying Jordan's anymore due to their supposed bad quality, I wonder what many of you may be smoking, perhaps too early in the morning.

I'll go 1st..Ahem..

Thanks for your valued opinion kind sir

Your opinion is as important as anyone elses in this thread

BUT..Pump ya brakes there guy..Everyone has their reasons for not wearing/buying Jordans anymore, not just quality

My main thing is just bcuz I feel Ive outgrown the brand..Been goin strong since the 90s bruh..Time for a change of scenery

As for the Kobe comments, just 1 question

Did u 1st of all read the name of the thread?

As for smoking..#loudalldaylong

Yeah whats up with this dude?

Why come in a thread post like 10 times in a thread how much you dislike the shoe?

Not a colorway...the shoe its self!

I dont like Roshe's but you dont see me going in that thread multiple times basically saying I dont like a shoe. Like wtf? :lol:

Last edited:
There's no need to get defensive, as you like what you like.

However, even if you do feel as if you've outgrown wearing Jordan's, you do realize that you are still wearing sneakers, correct?

Defensive.. :lol: Try again my guy..It is in fact just a sneaker, remember..

And with that question u let stumble off your fingertips, Im going to go get ready for work on that one..

i thought about that but was told the XDR rubber on the id's were almost the same as a regular gr. someone on here posted a comparison a while back . id love to see the picture again. will nike refund with ease? I just recently returned my ds camo, volts and easters bc my other volts and sulfers wore down too quickly. felt like a waste. wish i didnt love this damn shoe so much.

Can u post a pic of what your talking about? How fast do the soles wear down??

Walked into champs at university mall in tampacand seen these size 8 in display, turns out it was the last pair and decided to cop it for the lady. My pair from Nike should be here tomorrow

She is really an 7.5 in men's but she really like them so .5 up was nothing :lol:

people need to stop saying the fades sold out everywhere cause my local footlocker still has a fsr.  Went to see em in person yesterday and was not surprised that they didnt sell out. THEY ARE JUST PURPLE SHOES WITH A PLATINUM CHECK AND FULL KOBE SYMBOL ON BACK. but being that this is the kobe thread they are the best shoes ever!

very true. but not just with this thread. in every thread the folks who post on a regular basis like basically every cw of the shoe they post on. and if they dont like it just wait for a photographer to convince them that the sneaker is for them. I dont do jordans cause i dont buy repeats for nostalgia sake ive been there worn that. i thought the pythons were fresh fwiw.

people need to stop saying the fades sold out everywhere cause my local footlocker still has a fsr.  Went to see em in person yesterday and was not surprised that they didnt sell out. THEY ARE JUST PURPLE SHOES WITH A PLATINUM CHECK AND FULL KOBE SYMBOL ON BACK. but being that this is the kobe thread they are the best shoes ever!

FSR run at all 3 footlockers where I am at. Just do a stock locate if you want them.

just got my pair from the 34th st. footlocker, was able to use the bday coupon also. seems like they still have a lot of pairs available

Still hoping that nike will release the amnesties, I think its more dope than fades just the perfect shoe for me to play ball.

it seems that the only people who are excited about Kobe and this shoe, are on this thread. Not dissing anyone here, but when I read some of the comments about these shoes, and then who supposedly aren't wearing of buying Jordan's anymore due to their supposed bad quality, I wonder what many of you may be smoking, perhaps too early in the morning.
of course they're going to be in this thread. What do you expect in a Kobe 8 thread???

It's like saying you're straight and go to a gay club and start complaining why there's no straight women in there 
happy.gif

if you still need the fades try the ATL niketown or the chicago niketown. They still have them and will take phone orders. I think ATL has a FSR still from the last time i talk to them. 

And the state st HOH still has 9 and 9.5 in them as well. 

Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom