OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Alright, NT I have a question. Let me put this into perspective. When I walk into DSG, I see a woman's section and a men's section of shoes. There were 4+ new PEs of Kobe 8s (Including my dream blue yellow colorway:smokin ) released on the WNBA's press day. Are these Kobe 8 s PEs men shoe or woman's shoes? Would I see them in the MEns section or woman's section at DSG? Thanks for yo help;.

Those are WNBA p.e.s made for Skylar Diggins, Brittany Greiner and a couple others.

If they were actually released to the general public, they would be in the women's section.

Alright, NT I have a question. Let me put this into perspective. When I walk into DSG, I see a woman's section and a men's section of shoes. There were 4+ new PEs of Kobe 8s (Including my dream blue yellow colorway:smokin ) released on the WNBA's press day. Are these Kobe 8 s PEs men shoe or woman's shoes? Would I see them in the MEns section or woman's section at DSG? Thanks for yo help;.

huh? maybe you should take a picture next time.never heard of those colors before for kobe 8s so my guess it might be womens not sure

Last edited:
Had to UDS these beauties

Kobe 8s

1) Sulfur

2) Christmas

3) Python

4) BHM
5) ASG
6) Blue Camo

7) Black Duke PE

8) Blue Duke PE

9) Westchester Red PE

10) Westchester Black PE

11) Volt

12) Red Camo

13) Red Suede Yots EXT
14) Black Suede Yots EXT

15) Purple Fades

16) Slurpees

17) New Blue Coral Snake with Orange swoosh

18) Supernaturals

19) Amnesty THAT

20) Superhero ELITES

21) Season Ending Home ELITES

22) Black and Gold ELITES

23) Mambacurials

24) Skyler Diggin's Yellow and Red PE

25) Baby Blue and Tour Yellow PE

26) Britney Griner's orange and purple PE

27) Those TWO NSW Kobe 8s from a Twitter pic

28) Red coral snakes dropping on 7/1 (Venessia's twitter)

29) TK7Live orange and purple and white PEs

30) Inlines (Purple sole, Midsole + grey upper)

31) Homes (Yellow sole, midsole + grey upper)

32) Black outs

33) Easter (oops!)

34)Home Kobe PE (White/Grey Upper/Yellow Midsole and Outsole)

Last edited:
Yall think the blue lights gone make it to outlets? Cuz they lookin kind of good but idk if I wanna let one of my fades go for em....

http://www.packershoes.com/collections/all-products/products/nike-kobe-8-system-court-purple
Need an opinion guys. I really wanted the fades, but everywhere seemed to sell out of 10s pretty damn fast. I have a chance to get a 10.5. Will the fit be drastically oversized? I own two pairs in 10s and they're perfect. I think I'll only be wearing the fades for casual, non-hoop related things. Advice? Get the 10.5s?
http://www.packershoes.com/collections/all-products/products/nike-kobe-8-system-court-purple

all sizes available at the moment for retail :smile:

Kobe 8s

1) Sulfur
2) Christmas
3) Python
4) BHM

5) ASG

6) Blue Camo
7) Black Duke PE
8) Blue Duke PE
9) Westchester Red PE
10) Westchester Black PE
11) Volt
12) Red Camo
13) Red Suede Yots EXT

14) Black Suede Yots EXT
15) Purple Fades
16) Slurpees
17) New Blue Coral Snake with Orange swoosh
18) Supernaturals
19) Amnesty THAT
20) Superhero ELITES
21) Season Ending Home ELITES
22) Black and Gold ELITES
23) Mambacurials
24) Skyler Diggin's Yellow and Red PE
25) Baby Blue and Tour Yellow PE
26) Britney Griner's orange and purple PE
27) Those TWO NSW Kobe 8s from a Twitter pic
28) Red coral snakes dropping on 7/1 (Venessia's twitter)
29) TK7Live orange and purple and white PEs
30) Inlines (Purple sole, Midsole + grey upper)
31) Homes (Yellow sole, midsole + grey upper)
32) Black outs
33) Easter (oops!)
34)Home Kobe PE (White/Grey Upper/Yellow Midsole and Outsole)

Is this for real.

I don't think they made GC Supernaturals, I could be wrong, though.

Hopefully someone can fill me in, :lol:.

:nerd:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish the fades always looked bright like in 1st pic instead lookin dull sometimes like in 2nd pic I think they could of used a brighter shade of purple on the toe box... That what was throwing me off from pics to seeing them in person

got my fades today from NDC. I think I'm done with the 8s IF they do not release the Amnesties and/or I cant find the Supernaturals for retail later on. 

man, wish there was a way to make the 3M look they way they do with flash but without the need of using flash. the shoes swoosh and back would be shinning. so dope if they can make that possible lol

Venice Beaches up next for me.  I might be done after that, honestly, I don't see how I can with all these nice colorways.  

Back
Top Bottom