OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Only interested in the Amnesty.

And if Nike release an all white edition with speckled clear outsole and gold accent. Ohh wheee. :pimp:

volts, two months of wear. its so thin between my foot and the ground i may as well play barefoot.

sulfers, only worn on 3 separate occasions and look at them already.

That's heart breaking. Thanks for posting the pics. I love my Kobe 8s. I wear mine for casual wear. I hope this doesn't happen with the Kobe 9.

I'm still holding out that the Sulfurs go on sale since they're a GR. Hopefully they do. The VII did after awhile.

Honestly, working part time at Nike retail for a swoosh account is not even worth it, with the crap you have to deal with. I did that last holiday season, I quit the day before black friday. I did them dirty :evil:

Now if you can find a family member to put you on their account, you have it made in the shade :smokin

Couldn't agree with u more. Same boat.

For those who ordered the mambacurials from kickscrews or another website over seas, how long were your shoes held in customs in the states when they arrived? Thanks

I don't think they made GC Supernaturals, I could be wrong, though.

Hopefully someone can fill me in, :lol:.

:nerd:
https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?id=91&pid=2581
the 6th picture:

another good shot where you can tell its a GC model:

if you couldn't tell, look at the tread on the inner side of the right shoe.

Last edited:
are those full shozuku supernaturals real? i cant find any GC versions anywhere on ebay and till dude posted that picture, didnt know they existed

are those full shozuku supernaturals real? i cant find any GC versions anywhere on ebay and till dude posted that picture, didnt know they existed

Yes they're real. I'll take a picture of the box tomorrow. I snapped a quick photo of the Kobe's only because they were still sitting out and I was mainly take pictures of the J's I'm selling to fund my Kobe iD's.

I freaking hate myself. I finally got a pair of xmas but it's not GC. I look at ebay and see two listings that I have on my watchlist that are GC AND the same price I paid for the non GC. I thought all xmas with the full shozoku were fakes... I'm an idiot.

And omfg. I just now visit kickscrew for the very first time and they have GC xmas for $30 cheaper than I paid. I am such a shoe noob.

Last edited:
I freaking hate myself. I finally got a pair of xmas but it's not GC. I look at ebay and see two listings that I have on my watchlist that are GC AND the same price I paid for the non GC. I thought all xmas with the full shozoku were fakes... I'm an idiot.

And omfg. I just know visit kickscrew for the very first time and they have GC xmas for $30 cheaper than I paid. I am such a shoe noob.

The non-GC versions have the translucent soles though. The GC versions have the solid Volt outsoles.

Last edited:

And omfg. I just now visit kickscrew for the very first time and they have GC xmas for $30 cheaper than I paid. I am such a shoe noob.
Are you including the hefty shipping price?

Back
Top Bottom