OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Is the swoosh on the MC printed on like on the sulfurs and pythons or is it glued on like the supernaturals and elites? I'm curious how it will hold up when it needs to move with the crease of the toe box. 
Very good question. Maybe that's why they left the swoosh ghost. Haaha I dunno but people moved that swoosh like crazy on the roshe mint FBs.

I wish both of these would release but I know its unlikely

I wish both of these would release but I know its unlikely

Why unlikely?

There's still 6 months left in the lifespan of the Kobe 8...more than enough time for the Homes and Inlines to release...

Besides, other players besides Kobe wore both of those pairs this season (like the Purple Fades), and Lakers colorways have released lately at the start of the following NBA season.

There's still time...

Why unlikely?

There's still 6 months left in the lifespan of the Kobe 8...more than enough time for the Homes and Inlines to release...

Besides, other players besides Kobe wore both of those pairs this season (like the Purple Fades), and Lakers colorways have released lately at the start of the following NBA season.

There's still time...

I honestly think that Nike is holding these for the beginning of the next years season to hold us over until the 9s drop.

... the kobes easily destroy the KDs, at least for me... anyways ig its all opinion like you said you dont play in lows so you cant say anything about lows (performance wise) and also if your foot is shaped a certain way you can find the KDs are better for you, for example the lebron IXs had a box like toe box due to his feet being shaped that way, someone with similar feet would find those pleasing above any other shoe. it would have to come down to how similar ones foot is to a certain athlete and then the rest of the build comes into place
Great response. But I can speak on lows, performance wise, perhaps not THIS shoe in particular, but it is indeed a low, and a lightweight low at that.

There is no doubt that the last used in any shoe will dictate what shoe works best for you. What this also says is that making a comment about what shoe is the shoe of the year, is clearly hyperbole, incredibly subjective, and then nothing but a promotional tactic in support of your favorite player. Kobe's shoe could not possibly be the considered the performance shoe of the year, due to the many, and there are plenty even here on Nike Talk, who refuse to play in lows.

Also with all of the pics with these shoes unlaced, and then getting out of cars, I doubt that many of the shoes shown here rarely touch the court at all, IF at all.

:lol:

Do you realize alot people refuse to play in mids,Genius?

If you look at every performance review site thats done a review on them..Kicksoncourt, Black Lotus, Kickgenius, etc etc, the Kobe 8 is at the top of all their lists

If thats not the shoe of the year I don't know what is.

But I guess they are all Kobe fans :lol:

Last edited:
Damn...a lot of cancellations at dsg...i just got lucky they shipped my size 12 just now though i have another one coming from eastbay...and to think that i received a backordered email and then an order and shipping confirmation, i am now worried that they might ship the wrong shoes or item from their local store in CA...i think there are certain sizes that got cancelled like size 10 which i saw from an earlier post...anyway hope everyone gets their pair soon...
smile.gif
YOU TOOK MY PAIR!!!! haha jk. Congrats man, happy they didn't live up to there title and you know what up the you know where!

found a decent price on CL, now just playing the waiting game.

Up next, Mambacurials and BlkGold Elites.

anyone has or knows someone that has a pair of kobe 8 superhero gs size? just wondering if those gs pairs back heel cup are made out of carbon fiber like the mens version.

btw if all releases this year have been on Saturday for jordan and kobe why are these 6/7?

theshoegame.com 

Follow @TheShoeGame  on Twitter & Instagram

Nike Kobe 8 System MC
615315-500
Red Plum/Electric Green-Pink Flash
6/8/13

had them on 6/8? not arguing just wanted to clarify even if I am wrong.

Last edited:
So just to be clear the MCs will have that ghost swoosh or no?

just to be clear, its been discussed many times within the last few pages. theres even pics if you dont want to read....

yes, the "ghost swoosh" will be there.

Last edited:
just to be clear, its been discussed many times within the last few pages. theres even pics if you dont want to read....

I'm at work don't have time to go back pages to read up on it. Just wanted a quick reply.

I'm at work don't have time to go back pages to read up on it. Just wanted a quick reply.
if you dont have time to go back pages, wait until you can. We dont need the thread cluttered with the same questions page after page.

Black gold elites look sick! Hope they'll sit so I can grab for much less than retail.
I'm sure they'll sit brotha like the superheroes... I passed on last years Black/Gold elites, so I need these...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom