OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Keep hearing the homes and the venice beaches are releasing on the 25th. Idk why the homes wouldnt be listed on the release calender but i hope they both release. If so i probably skip on some j's
Its on Footlockers calender, people think they are the same shoe

Homes.

Kobe 8 System "Home"
Stadium grey/University Gold/Night Stadium
Footaction and  Footlocker only 8am est. 5/25
$140

These are Venice Beaches

Nike Kobe 8 System GC
Stadium Grey/Metallic Silver-Tour Yellow
555035-002
05/25/13
$140

Ho

Homes.
Kobe 8 System "Home"

$140

These are Venice Beaches
Nike Kobe 8 System GC

555035-002

05/25/13

$140

Hope its true. Thanks

This thread has gone to complete crap and it blows my mind that some people have not been suspended for the nonsense posts about ankle sprains, etc. :smh:

^^^

Wait you didn't know this was the OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM / SPORTS MEDICINE / SPORT SCIENCE THREAD?

Last edited:

Homes.
Kobe 8 System "Home"

$140

These are Venice Beaches
Nike Kobe 8 System GC

555035-002

05/25/13

$140

Correct me if Im wrong but wasn't this a Footlocker release calendar? Not saying ur wrong but Footlocker has been and I will believe the home release when I see it.

Correct me if Im wrong but wasn't this a Footlocker release calendar? Not saying ur wrong but Footlocker has been and I will believe the home release when I see it.

WHEN DO THOSE GRINCHES RELEASE?!?! :nerd:

:x :smh:

If anyone has MCs could you take a good quality shot of the silhouette swoosh?

Here it is with the flash on:

Natural light:

Last edited:
Mambamurcials aren't as bad as I first thought but I gotta slow down on Kobe's till the 9 I think, buying a truck today and I already have 6 pairs. The only other one right now I would think about getting are the elite's but only if my buddy with a swoosh account can help me out. 

Replace the pinkish whatever color that is in the MCs with black and is cop them easily...

Last edited:
Well, finally got my gradients... It's only my second pair of 8s since it's a lot expensive where I come from. So sad D: (195$ for the regular kobe 8s!)

and last but not the least, my poor volts (wearing out fast!) side by side by my new gradients T_T

still curious! I wish someone would answer T_T "[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Is it normal for kobe 8s outsole to soften that much? Or am I wearing it down that fast? (Im using my volts for a month now for balling. I play them outdoors in a somewhat smoothened cement surface)"[/color]

Is the swoosh on the MC printed on like on the sulfurs and pythons or is it glued on like the supernaturals and elites? I'm curious how it will hold up when it needs to move with the crease of the toe box. 

Well, finally got my gradients... It's only my second pair of 8s since it's a lot expensive where I come from. So sad D: (195$ for the regular kobe 8s!)

and last but not the least, my poor volts (wearing out fast!) side by side by my new gradients T_T

still curious! I wish someone would answer T_T "[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Is it normal for kobe 8s outsole to soften that much? Or am I wearing it down that fast? (Im using my volts for a month now for balling. I play them outdoors in a somewhat smoothened cement surface)"[/color]
yes its normal for that to happen especially since your using them outdoors for balling, your pair actually looks alot better compared to others who have posted there pair after a month of playing ball outside

Back
Top Bottom