OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

look like its gonna be the V-VI all over again for me, greatness followed by up to par.

That shoe in that pic looks like full and complete garbage!!!! If they look anything like that ill be saving tons of money this year. Kd- meh, LBJ- meh, these.... Meh....

I really like the idea of the lifestyle and the court models being separate. People who don't wear them for balling can aim for the lifestyle ones (hopefully at least). I like the look of the lifestyle pair. I wonder why it has carbon fiber on it if it isn't meant for some activity though? I don't like the suede patch for a heel clip, but then again it's not going to be used on the court.

So far I like what i see and am more excited for the court version. If the shape is similar, then I am definitely looking forward to it. I wonder if/hope that the lifestyle kicks are significantly cheaper than the court model, but it looks like it has enough bells and whistles to be priced similarly to the court model.

I'll buy Kobe regardless because he's my favorite player and his shoes perform better than any other sig on the market. The other close sig would be Rose and that's it

Nike's too busy riding high on the LBJ train. Dropping the X's with the quickness. While Kobe gets no love beside a couple new cw's of the VII's.

You would think they'd try to make the 8's something special since that used to be his number and as he nears the end of his career. Shame on you Nike 
mean.gif
. We just want some damn pics

Nike's too busy riding high on the LBJ train. Dropping the X's with the quickness. While Kobe gets no love beside a couple new cw's of the VII's.

You would think they'd try to make the 8's something special since that used to be his number and as he nears the end of his career. Shame on you Nike :smh: . We just want some damn pics

you do know Kobes dont release til christmas or after...

Lifestyles probably $140 and the Game version $160 and $200 for the system. Keep it simple and give us one shoe and one pricing.

wait so we getting 2 different shoes? lifestly for casual, game version and system?

this line gets my vote for least innovative line ever. seems like they've used the same mold from 4-8. I'm sure you stans will argue but its true.

and i agree nike is 0 for 3 this year for star sigs.. thanks for saving me money. ill cop my last few js i need next year and be out.

The lifestyles look dope IMHO, I could see those being a chilling shoe depending on the colorway.

The lifestyles look dope IMHO, I could see those being a chilling shoe depending on the colorway.

Exactly... The Lifestyles are actually a good idea if they look mostly like the game version.

Most Kobes since the V have looked 100% like basketball-only sneakers. The VII really forced it though with the casual-inspired cheetah prints and lifestyle colorways, which really didn't work.

Lifestyle versions wouldn't work for all shoes. Lebrons have a lifestyle feel built into them a little. But for Kobe, whose shoes always seem to have that technical bball look, it does.

Can't get over how generic and boring these look.  I'm passing this year on Kobes.

Do some people still not realize that these are the LIFESTYLE Kobe 8s. As in, the on court version will be different (how much different is unknown yet). We still have not seen the official pics of the Kobe VIII.

Looks better than the kobe 7. more of a plain shoe. i hope they dont have bad colorways like the cheetah. or regular colorways. i see wearin them with gym shorts only. remind me of a lunar 

Lifestyle is god. Suede :pimp:

Cannot wait for the xmas cw.
I rolled my ankle like a mofo after landing for a rebound yesterday in the huarache 2k4. Felt bad initially but then the pain went away
Like nothing happened. Lower to the ground shoes will save your legs people. Just a little sidenote from someone who plays.

Back
Top Bottom